FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

cmon the diamonds

gdw11

yeah, I absolutely hated the quiet life !!! IHE has his uses and thoroughly and totally wiping the floor with ersehole opposition fans trying very poorly to get a wind up going is one of them :D

How feckin come I still have 30% abuse warnings ? :D Mind you can you put a 50% cap on it if the benefit scrounger gets out of his bed and replies. Or is this benefit day in Airdrie ? He will probably be in the glue and plastic bag shop by now and lying on a park bench till the game tomorrow.

We missed you IHE no other user on here has been to war as often as you, and your still standing shooting them down!! dam tex!!

I've got 0% warnings cos Im a good ******* ***t.

Edited by georgeios

Cmon jay give the forum some o yer patter if mines is so pesh awful get oot yer sheep pen an git gawn man baaaaaaaaaa

CMON THE DIAMONDS :)

Interesting that you keep saying "C'mon the diamonds" when the diamonds died a death a long time ago. Coatbridge United are just plastic diamonds punching above their level at the moment. I mean lets face the facts here, had Livingston not been relegated to the 3rd, you would be playing in the sea-side leagues, would you not?

Yes we would be playing in the second if it were not for livi but thats what happens when you spend money on players you cannot afford to pay,everybody has to live within their means,

you can only pash wae the **** you have got

So what are "Airdrie Utd" doing in the First Division then?

IS THAT THE NAME OF YOUR FAVOURITE SHEEP?

Wow - I see that you have got yer feckin giro, had a wheech of Buckfast, pickpocketed and sniffed some glue. Shagging some fluffy sheep is an age old tradition and can be carried out in solitude and privacy. Still that is the biggest wind up that an unemployed, thick weegie ersehole could come up with.

Give us all a laff and gies some more Highland jokes. :) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes we would be playing in the second if it were not for livi but thats what happens when you spend money on players you cannot afford to pay,everybody has to live within their means,

you can only pash wae the **** you have got

So what are "Airdrie Utd" doing in the First Division then?

They are there on false premises - They are the biggest "plastic" outfit in the league - they are a feckin joke - I know some of their old fans who are sound and would cringe at the feckin glue sniffing moron on here who doesnt realise that he is a saddo and making a total - sorry further than total - feckin ersehole of himself.

Lets wait for his next words of wisdoms - probably bout sheep or the travelling support :) :lol::lol:

what do you say to an airdrie fan with a good looking girl on his arm..............

nice tattoo

what do you call an airdrie fan with lots of girlfriends..............

a shepard

what do airdrie fans use as birth control...................

their personalities

why do airdrie fans whistle when on the toilet...........

so they know what end to wipe

what have airdrie and a nappy got in common...............

pish up front , sheeeeiiite at the back

how do you kill an airdrie fan when he's drinking.............

slam the toilet seat on his head

what do you call an airdrie fan with no arms or legs................

trustworthy