ONE WIN MORE THAN DEE

bauhaus

Thats all we need to take it to the last game. ONE more win than Dundee. They have 6 away games before we meet on the last day. They have 6 what you would normally call really difficult games before they meet us, they way the fixtures are we have probably 4 - County, County, Queens away and Partick away.

Match Dundees results and win on one of the days they lose, SIMPLES. Our goal difference is better so they should be getting a wee bit worried. What is the biggest points lead lost in the first division anyway!

There are going to be a few twists and turns yet in this league, no way anyone is going to put a 10 game winning run together.

It's exciting, we just need a bit of luck and to win as many games as possible between now and the end of the season. The way we've been playing in the last couple of months we should fear no one, certainly capable of beating everyone else in this league.

I would have said this one. We sort of came unexpectedly from nowhere to win it last time, and we were not one of the favourites. This time we are hovering in the zone, just off the pace, but we have a team well capable of pulling it off.

At the moment i think its this season, being at the top along with County with 2 games still to play against them is brilliant. But it will take something special to beat those last two games against Clyde and St.Johnstone for the title.

At the moment i think its this season, being at the top along with County with 2 games still to play against them is brilliant. But it will take something special to beat those last two games against Clyde and St.Johnstone for the title.

If you look at the league table, any of the top 6 teams have a potential chance of winning it as there is only 11 points difference between top and sixth place and the top three have all thrown points away on several occasions :lol:

If you look at the league table, any of the top 6 teams have a potential chance of winning it as there is only 11 points difference between top and sixth place and the top three have all thrown points away on several occasions :lol:

Its down to Dundee, Inverness, County and Queens now. The rest of the pack are out of it. Partick i think are 10 points behind Dundee and still have two games in hand meaning they could make that 16 points infront of 5th place.

Looking back, the way we went up last time was f-ing ridiculous :(

Think the team that went up last time would beat the current side about 4-1, could get just as exciting.

Nearly half of the team that won on Tuesday night played in the team of 2004 - Tokely, Munro, Proctor, Golabek and Duncan. I think that might stand us in good stead in the run-in. The other half of the team is potentially as exciting as the 2004 team, but we do lack the experience brought by the likes of Ritchie, Wilson and Bingham.

This the team that won on the final day while i was asleep:

Brown, Tokely, Golabek, Mann, McCaffrey, Hart, Wilson, McBain, Ritchie, Keogh, Bingham.

Subs: Munro, Proctor, Thomson, Hislop, Fraser.