FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

November Games

caley_donkey

Aberdeen (home), Hibs (away), Celtic (away), Hearts (home)

A tough November for us. I think if we can get a win and a draw against Aberdeen or Hibs, and a point against Hearts, this would be a good set of results for us. So, I'm expecting 5 points out of the next 12 points for us. What does everyone else think?

Me thinks Hearts and celtic will be the real toughies(obviously) but as our past record shows Aberdeen is also gonna be no cake walk which on paper leaves Hibees as our best chance for 3 points, thought Octobers games would be a tough ask though but we came through(ok not performing great but never the less getting the all important result) including the magnificent win at Ibrox....Its a tough call but ill stick my neck out and say we will get 6 points more would be a bonus, and im sure that if that is the case November will deffo have a true bearing on where we will end up come April.

So its over to the guys on the park, get out there fear not and prosper......

im gonna say 4

purely cos im a pessimist and i always get these sort of things wron so heres hoping its actually 12 :010:

seriously the only thing i have ever gussed right was a £3 each way bet on the national last year.

admitidley it was on three horses and they came in 1,2 and 3  :021:

We'll haved none of this nonsense on here :018:

I am looking for 7 points as well, yes seven points.

We can start by getting the monkey off the back against the Dons, our customary point off the Hibees, welcome Joan Collins, and stuffing the wayward foreign dictatorship of Lithuania, they were tripe up here last year. Celtic will always be the difficult one, (theres always one), so I will settle for seven points from these games.

No easy games left in the SPL, but we are capable of, holding our own against them all and even pinching a point or three against the big boys, so, chin up.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone's predictions looking optmistic now  :007:

I doubt many of us expect anything from Saturdays game (there always hope though  :016:)

Hopefully the turmoil at Hearts will continue for a good while longer - I quite fancy our chances against a Hearts team mainly made up of the foreign contingent on a wet and windy Saturday afternoon.

Saying that I can see us being 9th or 10th in league come the end of the month  :006:

The Motherwell game could be the preverbial 6-pointer