Gregory Tade

dougal

I think Gregory Tade played well today and proved the doubters wrong. He has got better and better since woeful opening day display against Motherwell. Well done

I gave him a point in the POY but he didnt prove anything today to me other than what I knew before. He will run and run and run and has a lot of strength. But sorry but for all his positives he is not as good as Sutherland who knows how to play on the last man, has an eye fer goal and his movement - if not as frenetic is more considered. Tade aint a goalscorer and he isnt a wide midfielder either - but he will still scare the s*** out of many teams if he is utilised as a second half substitute.

If he can take in some coaching and up his skill and awareness levels then who knows.

Green dot for Mr Tade today for trying and absorbing the enemies resources of energy.

And a green dot for Mr IHE for being a sober-sides, steady as she goes, common sense and totally droning-on poster now. He will be on the BBC soon.

The Pimple telt ye, IHE, that you are very good at posting funny pictures like the ICT Puppet Training one which was Hi-larious but are you sure that your new role will nolt tell on you? :sarcastic:

Watched dodgy stream online & we were poor against the worst rangers team in memory. After the offside goal, both teams looked like they would never score.

Tade & Foran don't cut it at this level (will they play against a weaker back line again thus season) & Sutherland looked a bit better when he came on. As for all the talk about pens, on another day they may have had 4, but the 2 they got were poor decisions by a poor ref, he "made up" for them later on by not sending Tansey off, but by then the game was well gone.

Next week is critical with points a must. Fancy the team that ended + Doran as the starting line up.

• Disagree 2

I suspect that your dodgy streamline must have obscured your view of Ritchie Foran !! But neither Foran or Tade are natural strikers and are basically filling a hole at the moment. Plus Goian aint exactly a weak link and bottom line is that Alan McGregor had only one tame Doran effort to deal with.

I suspect, especially from his early season commnets, that Tade did not expect to be plaing up front or being selected every week. I will end my comments by emphasising that forgetting the negatives we have a player who will give us 120% effort and committment wherever he is played.