FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Highland Year of Culture

RiG

Very impressive, despite the weather being poor, at least the rain stayed away for the event.

We got a good view from across the river of the big screen, good mix of nusic, and a brill fireworks display.

Then across the river for the monster parade, these were scary and impressive, some really brilliant things running about.

Didnt see too much of the aerial ballet thing but looked fine from where we saw it.

I'm quite proud of sneck putting this thing on, its the type of event you see abroad and wish we could have done it - now we have.

Agree with Caley100.... it really was impressive.... I was amazed at the size of the crowds despite the chances of the event being cancelled because of the weather....

Wondering if we could attract a crowd like that at ICT if we put on a fireworks dislay at half-time.... :024:

Think we've already got quite a few monsters running about on the pitch during the matches...eh Rossco...!!  :001:

Guest Lauraloos

usually go to the moy festival thingie, but wont be going this year as its just minutes from my ex's mums place, wouldnt want for ther to think that im a stalker!!!