Div 1 brown trousers playoffs poll

The Mantis

Who would you rather see having to enter the relegation playoffs?  

100 members have voted

1. 1.

• P*rt*ck Th*stl*
    • Ross C(o)unty

I've always thought it was very sporting of the wee team from over the bridge to give us all a laugh by struggling against relegation then staying up on the last day. I'd never want them to be in div 2 as both clubs can benefit from loan players etc, while there's just one league of a difference between us.

However, since they beat P*rt*ck in midweek it's just possible that our old whingeing weegie pals could take the drop. That would be quite ironic since they had an incredible amount of luck  to be promoted last season, finishing 4th and then being about 3 mins away from going out to Peterhead in the playoffs.

With 4 games left, and C(o)unty 4 points adrift, it's very interesting. Today the cabbagemen are away at Dundee while the whistle play QOS at home.

Would have been happy wi a draw today and Coonty no going bottom,as I want a local game and the day oot on the train to Dingwall is the bollox,Coonty V Airdie next week will be intrestin to say the least  :010:

The first next year will be a feckin great league to watch with Dundee, Saints, Dunfermline,Livi,Morton,Hamilton and  hopefully County.....bring it on  :001:

I voted Thistle for the play offs, which means County will be in the automatic relegation spot.

Things do look bleak for our country cousins. I would rather see a North team do well in the league than another central Scotland team filling a spot. But, they do appear to be in the mire, deep stooch, big trouble in little county.

I feel they are doomed..........doomed I tell you, doomed.

Sorry to disagree with everyone here but RC need to stay up for our benifit. The Highland Football Academy, that educational establishment that will produce our future players, needs both north teams to be successful in order to be viable.

Close feckin call there - The Tinks just edged it. The Academy is fer the Highlands not fer the Caravan dwellers. County going down will prosper Sneck.  :004:

I am up fer the Aboyne Tyrefitters birfday next weekend - I may well join Section D in the Jail End.  :001: