FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

IF ICT folded........

SMEE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to some away games. Mostly the ones within easy commute distance, but seldom on the bus. I think Ft William was the furthest i went on supporters bus. A horrendous bus journey at any time! I have never been big on travelling, regardless of the reason. But went to all home games, whether it meant paying in or jumping the wall, and used to go chase the balls for them at training most monday and thursday nights at Dalneigh pitches. Used to be rewarded with half an orange with the players at rest time and sometimes used to get to take shots into Billy Macdonald

Edited by SMEE

Did you ever go on the bus to away days SMEE? We used to go all the time, it was a right of passage almost for a lot of boys my age from Dalneigh.

Im with you Dalneighcaley, I followed Caley all over scotland i remember my first game Feb 1986 Vs The dons, got pumped tho, but ill never forget it!! i followed them all over and loved every bus trip!! I remember the bannan insodent at buckie, i was only young but lived for away games with my Uncle..... ahh the good old days, i do go to ICT games but are nothing like they used to be.... i.e i cant mind my first ICT game.....

• 2 weeks later...

i.e i cant mind my first ICT game...

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

I thought I'd better clear up what this post meant, I remember my first Caledonian match like it was yesterday. But I struggle to remember my first ICT match.

Most of the lads were Caley fans and wouldn't be seen dead at TCS and would never support the club in any way . Not sure if you realise it but a lot of people view the ICT support as a joke , OAPs , kids and wifeys.

I am not a wifey :rotflmao:

Aye you are :thumb04:

Actually i'm a babe & you're an old MANNIE :018:

Most of the lads were Caley fans and wouldn't be seen dead at TCS and would never support the club in any way . Not sure if you realise it but a lot of people view the ICT support as a joke , OAPs , kids and wifeys.

I am not a wifey ;)

Aye you are :rotflmao:

Actually i'm a babe & you're an old MANNIE :thumb04:

turned 41 last week so I am an old mannie to some. :018:

Nail on the head.

I find it sad that people are still so bitter. No wonder there were only 89 of us at Rugby Park. Would you prefer there was no SPL football in the Highlands again? I'm sure once ICT does fold due to lack of resources you'll all be happy again.

Nail on the head.

And why exactly are OAP's, kids and wifeys "jokes"?