Get Rid Of This Idiot Now!

reefinweedallday

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please do something now get rid of this dimwitt bulb now before we are in the First division because thats the only way we are going

He is CLUELESS!!!

ABSOLUTELY AGREE - TACTICALLY INEPT - GET RID OF HIM NOW!!!

:rotflmao:

after the 3rd goal i have never seen a bigger backlash against a manager at the TCS. BREWSTER MUST GO. end of

in what way? and was he aware of it?

Half the north stand were telling him to get to ****. I would say that he was perfectly aware of it. I dont think that he will last much longer.

BRWESTER MUST GO!!!!

Absolutely rubbish. We looked completely clueless, leaderless, and devoid of ideas. First time I've ever left with more than 15 minutes left, but that was soul destroying. Fecking 442 away at Midden last week, then back to 451 at home today...the bloke hasn't got a clue :rotflmao:

after the 3rd goal i have never seen a bigger backlash against a manager at the TCS. BREWSTER MUST GO. end of

in what way? and was he aware of it?

Half the north stand were telling him to get to ****. I would say that he was perfectly aware of it. I dont think that he will last much longer.

BRWESTER MUST GO!!!!

just because half the stand said that doesnt mean him or the board will pay attention

BRWESTER MUST GO!!!!

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol:

Good effort from those there, we really shouldn't have to pay to be put through this.

Hopefully the c**ts gone soon enough.

Brewster, Get to F**k :015:

BRWESTER MUST GO!!!!

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol:

Good effort from those there, we really shouldn't have to pay to be put through this.

Hopefully the c**ts gone soon enough.

Brewster, Get to F**k :015:

couldnt agree more. Its season holder like me who pay those plonkers wages. Someone turned round to me and told me to watch what i was saying. Well sorry for voicing my opinion. I pay to watch that garbage. I will say what i like.

BREWSTER MUST GO!!!!

Lol it sounded like about 12 guys chanting to me, but given how few home fans there were today that probably wasn't all that far off from being half of the north stand. I was suprised by how LITTLE abuse Brewster actually received. He got off very lightly IMHO.

My god, did you hear him?!?! We were beaten in the first half by a world class goal otherwise we played really well. Then in the second half we made 2 errors, apart from that there was nothing between the 2 teams. I had to laugh so I didn't cry.