FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Poor Burnley

Lady Madonna

Aye, my favourite English team were just so unlucky tonight. Owen Coyle is doing a great job at Turf Moor. It would be great for him and the team if they could go up into the Premiership. I've said it before on this forum that Burnley are a sleeping giant. Great supporters too.

Now that Burnley haven't made it the Wembley I reckon Owen Coyle should resign, return to Scotland and manage Inverness Caledonian Thistle....... :rotflmao:

Really gutted for them after a great performance. The away goal only counting after extra time is nothing short of rediculous, but those are the rules I suppose. I just hope it doesn't deflate them for the rest of the season.

Now that Burnley haven't made it the Wembley I reckon Owen Coyle should resign, return to Scotland and manage Inverness Caledonian Thistle....... :rotflmao:

:thumb04:

I woudl definately take that though.

I was really gutted actually, I thought they would have held off for the last few minutes but it wasn't to be.

ITS THEIR OWN FAULT.

The rules in the English League Cup state that in the semi final away goals count after estra time in the second leg, so if they had ended the 120 minutes 3-0 they wouldve gone through, it wouldve only gone to penalties at 4-1.

I guess nobody told the players as they kept pushing more and more men forward, they tired themselves out trying to score a 4th.

So much for the tactical genius of Owen Coyle, could not believe what I was watchign last night, the fans should be very pissed off about it.