FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Boycott the Gypo Game

Georgeios

I think i might join you...

but in my own house.

I was going to say big yin... i wont tell you my seat number let alone my house number lol, I live in the rough part of lossie anyway, bigger boys will eat you!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by wanting to stay away from a crowd, no no, if i was seeking it, id sit in a clown suit in the town center, Im just looking for a discussion on the thoughts of other posters...

Edited by Georgeios

People that start boycotts are usually attention seekers.

Or people that maybe didn't realise what the reality of being back in the first was likely to be and are looking for a way out?

There have been a few posters on different threads alluding to "the final straw" and "not going back"...

People that start boycotts are usually attention seekers.

Or people that maybe didn't realise what the reality of being back in the first was likely to be and are looking for a way out?

There have been a few posters on different threads alluding to "the final straw" and "not going back"...

At one point on Saturday, just after the 3rd goal went in, I spent a second imagining what my season ticket would look like describing a graceful arc from my hand to fall at TBs feet. But hey always tomorrow

Im not one of those, in the first Div im pritty sure the banter wasnt so fround apon, I think football in the 1st is a better game, I have no problems with the first....... and i do remember what it was like big yin...

Im not one of those, in the first Div im pritty sure the banter wasnt so fround apon, I think football in the 1st is a better game, I have no problems with the first....... and i do remember what it was like big yin...

Fair dos... and I mentioned other posters who had said similar things because I didn't want you to think it was a personal attack. I just think the boycott route can only be detrimental to the club. I do think the stewarding can be very petty over people standing up, especially as it's rarely enforced among away supporters, but as far as the "gypsy" stuff is concerned, the club has to abide by anything that could be construed as racially offensive, even though I don't believe there is any racist intent behind the way the term is used at ICT-County matches.

Gordy, @ half time it took every Oz of myself respect to stay, having had the Stewards pi%%ing on the bondfire, to then be 0-3 down.. I'd only just a couple of weeks ago had a pop at the folk who'd left early the time before at home in the leauge, I'd bet TB wouldnt be a happy bunny if season tickets did start being returned....

MaryHill - I just think the boycott route can only be detrimental to the club, it would be but then maybe something would be done about the way Fans are treated and looked apon by some up above, after all we pay there wages too and pay to enjoy out match day exsperiance.....Oh and I didnt take it personal, it just wanted to clear up incase you thought i was one of our teen posters.. all be it they can spell better :D

Gordy, @ half time it took every Oz of myself respect to stay, having had the Stewards pi%%ing on the bondfire, to then be 0-3 down.. I'd only just a couple of weeks ago had a pop at the folk who'd left early the time before at home in the leauge, I'd bet TB wouldnt be a happy bunny if season tickets did start being returned....

MaryHill - I just think the boycott route can only be detrimental to the club, it would be but then maybe something would be done about the way Fans are treated and looked apon by some up above, after all we pay there wages too and pay to enjoy out match day exsperiance.....Oh and I didnt take it personal, it just wanted to clear up incase you thought i was one of our teen posters.. all be it they can spell better :D

would TB be really bothered. MM and TB will be offski at the end of the season...

Mainstander, if you are unhappy with the supporters of the club you are free to find a club with non swearing non standing fans, China National Squads maybe your best bet..

Georgeios.. you should keep looking over your shoulder because a fate worse than death is persuing you. It may be some years before this dreadfull afliction overtakes you, but consumme you it will.

The first you will know about it is when you wake up one morning and realize that you have bought a packet of wrapped Foxs Glacier Mints and a season ticket for the Main Stand. As the weeks go by you will be asailled by this uncontrolable urge to stay in your seat during the game whilst unwrapping the mints. Then you find youreself getting more and more fed up with the language and antics of a small minority of the younger fans, mainly in Section G of the North Stand. You even find yourself suporting Mike Smiths efforts to make the experiense of a visit to the TCS more pleasant for the descently behaving majority.

By this stage, you have been well and trully consummed - there is no way back .... and there is nothing more certan than the dreadfull curse of ADULTHOOD! :D

Only one man has ever escaped this horibble and inevitible afliction and no one else will ever match this unique feat of THE IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER! :D

Edited by mainstander

:D I will take that as a Complamint.. Foxes or Murry im not fussed which, Maybe I'm trying to hold on to what youth i may have left (31 soon...) But to be held with such regard as to fall up in to the IHE's leauge that is just too great a Complamint.. thank you. :D :D

Oh and Top Six, I beleve that TB is a proud man, and has said he is proud of us fans buying STicket in such numbers. I beleve that it would bother him that we would even think about handing them back over "the fans" being told to stop the standing, the banter, and enjoying there self.. After all i have never once said its the Team thats IMO wrong, but it is the Club spoiling it for us... Well Me..

Edited by Georgeios

:D I will take that as a Complamint.. Foxes or Murry im not fussed which, Maybe I'm trying to hold on to what youth i may have left (31 soon...) But to be held with such regard as to fall up in to the IHE's leauge that is just too great a Complamint.. thank you. :D :D

Yes well it takes longer to overtake some than others obviosly. :D

Edited by mainstander

You even find yourself suporting Mike Smiths efforts to make the experiense of a visit to the TCS more pleasant for the descently behaving majority.

What sort of behaviour is "descently" behviour? Is the behavour of the majority going down ?

Sorry. Spelling not my strong point.

Decent = behavoiur of most ICT fans.

Descent = what behavoiur in Section G seems to be doing.

:D

You even find yourself suporting Mike Smiths efforts to make the experiense of a visit to the TCS more pleasant for the descently behaving majority.

What sort of behaviour is "descently" behviour? Is the behavour of the majority going down ?

Sorry. Spelling not my strong point.

Decent = behavoiur of most ICT fans.

Descent = what behavoiur in Section G seems to be doing.

:D

What's behavoiur?

Oh to hell with the boycott(yet). On sunday lets just sing our songs and stand if we want. If the club want to make something out of it then let them do it. All we are doing is rallying behind the team. What do you think the players will do when they hear the fans singing and getting behind the team and all of a suden they are ejected. Dont you think then they will want answers as to why the club are coming down hard on the fans?

Anyway it would take more than the amount of stweards that are currently at the game to ejected all 50 of us!

If any of my mates are chucked out for singing or standing, and are not being abusive or out of order, then yes I would walk out aswell. But up until something does happen then I will continue to support the team.

Bit daft calling for a boycott for this game, when nothings even been done to the fans really... Yet.

In the famouse words of "New Labour" Things can only get better, but i cant help but feel, its got to get much worse before it gets any better.

I have to ask this question..

I'm I Racist? I dont see anything wrong with the G word.. Would it be okay to change it and call them Pikies?

I see nothing wrong with the banter we have, we have had one RC fan say he doesnt mind, if we can get another 3 to say they dont mind it eather does this out vote the 3 ICT Moral police that complained? and thus make it ok, if 3 can say no / 4 say yes then thats ok isnt it??