FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell Roll Call

TopSix

I got the train back south today. Don't do it. This is the fourth train i've been on in two week where the carriage has had nae heating. My sperm is healthily chilled today.....

Train south from Inverness?

I didn't think there were any leaving from here today.

We got bussed to Aviemore and then got the train from there.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, surely game on this time.

Craig Brown got a boost yesterday with Well thumping Tangoman's Killie 0-3. This will be a difficult task for us, but with football starvation at a peak hopefully we can get stuck in like true underdogs and make a game of it.

Count me in.

OK, surely game on this time.

Craig Brown got a boost yesterday with Well thumping Tangoman's Killie 0-3. This will be a difficult task for us, but with football starvation at a peak hopefully we can get stuck in like true underdogs and make a game of it.

Count me in.

'Well' fan here any official word on this mornings inspection?

Edited by Faztheman

Ooooerrrrr

Did not realise we were having a pitch inspection this morning.........(sunday)

I would have thought the pitch is fine, it has been clear of snow for a week or two. The earlier problems were the roads in the surrounding areas. There is a call for volunteers to assist to grit the car parks as there will still be plenty of ice there, but the thaw has begun and I would imagine this game will go ahead.

This thread was started with the original game in mind, maybe that was the inspection you mentioned?

So it does.................

It's a pity our official site has no mention of it and only requested assistance to grit the car parks for Monday afternoon.

***note, it appears that the South (normally away) car park and the directors car park will be the only ones open. The North Stand car park is probably still badly affected by ice and the aftermath of this will be ankle deep water.