FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ayr highlights are up

TSTtiger

Brilliant! Brilliant!

QUESTION -- At the start of the video when Ayr United come out onto the park the Ayr number 11 reaches into the front of his shorts, pulls something out and throws it on the ground. What was that?

That welcome onto the pitch was a very sporting gesture, nice to see.

Especially considering what happened later on the park :lol:

I hear that the Airdrie result against Raith has meant that Ayr are now bottom - the relegation battle for these two will go right to the wire.

Didn't see what the no.11 chucked on the park - a lucky charm? Didn't work . . .

Brilliant! Brilliant!

QUESTION -- At the start of the video when Ayr United come out onto the park the Ayr number 11 reaches into the front of his shorts, pulls something out and throws it on the ground. What was that?

hard to see exactly what it is but my guess would be tape for securing shin guards or players sometimes tape their ankles.

Edited by Libero

Think there is a mistake in the spelling of Odihambo.

EDIT: Apparently that is how you spell his name! Oops! I've been spelling it wrong for about 18 months then! :D

post-19-1272441904_thumb.png

Edited by RiG