News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Anybody else think.......

BornCaley

Now that Rangers are potentially out of the way for a minimum 3 season that we have a fight to make an impact on the SPL. All the pressure is with Celtic and the media will go into "Treble" overload. All the other teams have nothing to lose but to fight it out for 2nd place and the league & Scottish Cups.

I believe this is our best opportunity to kick some A*se in this division. And remember; there isnt a team in the SPL that we have not beaten convincingly over the last few years, so we are more than capable of holding our own.

We have lost a lot of good players and it will take time for the newbies to settle and gel, but gelling a team is one of Butchers talents.

Im happy to say it nice and early

I BELIEVE!

Anybody else?

• Agree 1

I would say that the early signs are promising and what was looking like a repeat of last season has been pulled around to a fair degree - but lets not get ahead of ourselves - we have a relatively untried squad at SPL level and one that is worryingly injury prone. In many ways we may have actually benefitted from the financial constraints as there has been a significant injection of hoof - which will probably mean that this is more than a consolidation period. Let's hope for an early survival plus a cup run.

:love02: :love02: :love02: :love02: I'll go along with that :love02: :love02: :love02:

maybe even top three :love02: :love02: :love02: if we can deliver the promising signs

As Frankie Lane's song goes................. I believe!!

I would say that the early signs are promising and what was looking like a repeat of last season has been pulled around to a fair degree - but lets not get ahead of ourselves - we have a relatively untried squad at SPL level and one that is worryingly injury prone. In many ways we may have actually benefitted from the financial constraints as there has been a significant injection of hoof - which will probably mean that this is more than a consolidation period. Let's hope for an early survival plus a cup run.

Hope that is just a keyboard slip and not a reference to donkeys or the like.... :wink:

• Agree 1

Hope that is just a keyboard slip and not a reference to donkeys or the like.... :wink:

Nah, Tade is away to Saints...