Crowds

HighlandCop

County v Aberdeen - 3-Nov-12 - 6,064

ICT v Aberdeen - 15-Sep-12 - 4,499

A larger crowd by 1,500 - they must be doing something right or has the Aberdeen away support grown since the start of the season....? :ponder:

Dig deep into your memories folk. Our first game at TCS against Aberdeen had a crowd of over 7,000. Personally I think that this obsession with what County are doing is very unhealthy. All that matters is what we are doing. Next season they will be back to the three thousand plus just like us.

• Agree 3

The "Sit down shut up" mob have won home games have a pathetic atmosphere. The last away game I attended (Dundee) we were all sitting in one very small section and it was a great night with a mix of all ages and EVERYONE got behind the team. The negativity of some in the north stand is terrible and it takes about an hour before any atmosphere is created. More people would go to home games if it was a more enjoyable experience.

I don't think money is the main issue.