FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hi im New!!

Guest Lauraloos

Guest Lauraloos

hiya everyone, im Laura and Im from edinburgh.

me and my ex BF are and were massive caley fans, but he dumped me on boxing day :019:

and im determined to still be a caley fan as he introduced me to them. he's from daviot in inverness and im from edinburgh. im still trying to get over being dumped, but at least im staying a caley fan

I was looking forward to the match at pittodrie next week, but cant face seeing him there now.

Lol

Laura :003:

Guest Lauraloos

thanks everyone, im hurt, angry and confused. he just abruptly ended our what was coming on for two years relationship. and now he cant stand the site of me. :009:

oh my!!!

oh dear, is this all MY fault?  :023: i have this effect on most men sweeti and i've not even MET your one.... well, ex one!  :023: :014:

onward and upward my girl, plenty more jag's in the north sea honey~bun!  stick with us and we'll steer you thru them, wont we guys!?!  :021:

his loss sweeti!  :004:

Guest Lauraloos

I bought a book to try and help its called " how to mend your broken heart" by paul mckenna, it sort of helps reading other peoples heartbreak story's

Guest Lauraloos

no it wasnt ringo either, I cant say as he has two brothers and they still live in inverness and they might be on this site.