FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Six Players To Be Offered New Deals?

RiG

Whoever wrote that article should be sacked. How can they forget our first away win was against Aberdeen???

Good to see there gonna get the likes of Black, Cowie and Munro sorted and Ike too.

Don't really care about Paatelainen though :rotflmao: .

Edited by ajsict92

A similar story appeared in the summer.

I'm really concerned that we will lose Black, Cowie and Fraser who are incredibly important to the future of the club. From what I remember as well, Munro is out of contract in the summer too?

The worrying part for me is if you go back to the newspaper archives for September of just about any year in the last 4 or 5 you will find the exact same story but with different names attached such as Dods, Dargo, Wyness, etc.

Its a something and nothing story. nothing is actually happening right now so there is no news except to highlight that something should be happening !!!!

As long as the players and their agents realise we are living in a different financial time, for paying players, now.

Just look at Maybury, ex Aberdeen, half a dozen caps and no club just because he did not realise that times have changed or maybe he believed his agent that the grass was greener.

I would hope that our players are sensible enough to see that 'a bird in the hand...etc.....'