Inverness CT job vacancies?

Guest Marko69

Guest Marko69

Don't suppose anyone knows if there are any job vacancies at the Club?

Relocating to the area next month (hopefully) but I need a job really before it can happen.

Can't find any contact details for the club anywhere either....

I heard there was a job going at the club shop!

I have emailed the club shop, but so far had no reply.

Tell the club you will work on commission re crowd size, reckon if they had a few salesmen on short term contracts going around schools with free tickets for kids (bring yer da) etc you could get them an extra 1000 or more week on week - be inventive

Guest Marko69

Dont take this the wrong way but theres plenty of local folk looking for work just now due to the downturn in the building trade etc.

No, not trying to tread on anyones toes or anything.

I've been made redundant so i'm now facing bankruptcy and i'll be losing my home soon. Just trying to turn it all into something positive by moving to a place I'd love to live.

Check out this link ,pretty good jobs site

S1 jobs

or

Jobs north

Good luck

Good stuff, thanks for that :rotflmao:

ICT have a vacancy for a decent striker, are you any good 69.

Not a bad left back but goals have never been my strong point sorry. Plus i'm carrying a bit of extra weight these days!

Dont take this the wrong way but theres plenty of local folk looking for work just now due to the downturn in the building trade etc.

the building trade hasnt been hit to badly up here,so it isnt that bad,god some building supply companies are even opening a new branch in inverness,wouldnt be doing that if it was to bad would they

Edited by blackieforce

the building trade hasnt been hit to badly up here,so it isnt that bad,god some building supply companies are even opening a new branch in inverness,wouldnt be doing that if it was to bad would they

Try telling that to the plumbers and joiners that I know who have been paid off recently.

Try telling that to the plumbers and joiners that I know who have been paid off recently.

i see it with my own eyes everyday as i work at a merchant,and we have never been buiser,also got a interview with the new co opening up,its on wed so heres hoping

The squad of joiners my brother works with have gone from 22 of them to just 8....if that's not bad I don't know what is. Just take a look around Inverness and see the number of sites that have been shut down, put on hold or slowed down.

Which Merchants are you working at? Because I know H.I.S. has been hit hard and may even be laying off staff!!!

The squad of joiners my brother works with have gone from 22 of them to just 8....if that's not bad I don't know what is. Just take a look around Inverness and see the number of sites that have been shut down, put on hold or slowed down.

Which Merchants are you working at? Because I know H.I.S. has been hit hard and may even be laying off staff!!!

io work at keyline,but going for a job at sheffield insulations there opening in inverness soon

Guest Marko69

Most Leeds fans are benefit dodgers - why dont you just do the system in traditional Yorkshire style.

What about cleaning the toilets ?

Never done benefits in my life, and don't intend to start now. If cleaning toilets is the only job available to me and it earns me a living - i'll do it.

Most Leeds fans are benefit dodgers - why dont you just do the system in traditional Yorkshire style.

What about cleaning the toilets ?

Never done benefits in my life, and don't intend to start now. If cleaning toilets is the only job available to me and it earns me a living - i'll do it.

If you do that then you would put IHE out of a job