FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Happy New Year Folks

Heilandee

As it's near that time,just thought eh'd pop in and wish abody a happy new year, ken it's all a bit pear shaped doon TCS these days but look on the bright side, yer still in the SPL!!!! (is that a bright side?) Anyways,eh huv a feeling in meh water we'll be playin each other next season one way or the other,here's hopin it's coz we have a miracle revival under Jocky and no coz a certain arab taks you lads doon a league.For what it's worth eh dinnae think Robbo's the answer to yer probs either but at least the supporters trust are being proactive and taking action before a serious problem becomes a crisis.

Guid luck whatever,and Happy New year to all on CTO.com,Speshly Maime,LG,Johnboy,BigTams,Alex Macleod, Mantis,Ywngie,CaleyD,Scotty,baith Paulibees,IHE,Caley 100,MFTJ,Charles Bannerman,Gringo and Gringo Jnr,Richard Fairbrass,Wanderer,SMEE and many more, some know me, some have just given me a good laugh,but guid new year to y'all :rotflmao:

As it's near that time,just thought eh'd pop in and wish abody a happy new year, ken it's all a bit pear shaped doon TCS these days but look on the bright side, yer still in the SPL!!!! (is that a bright side?) Anyways,eh huv a feeling in meh water we'll be playin each other next season one way or the other,here's hopin it's coz we have a miracle revival under Jocky and no coz a certain arab taks you lads doon a league.For what it's worth eh dinnae think Robbo's the answer to yer probs either but at least the supporters trust are being proactive and taking action before a serious problem becomes a crisis.

Guid luck whatever,and Happy New year to all on CTO.com,Speshly Maime,LG,Johnboy,BigTams,Alex Macleod, Mantis,Ywngie,CaleyD,Scotty,baith Paulibees,IHE,Caley 100,MFTJ,Charles Bannerman,Gringo and Gringo Jnr,Richard Fairbrass,Wanderer,SMEE and many more, some know me, some have just given me a good laugh,but guid new year to y'all :rotflmao:

Thanks Joe Broon...

On behalf of all those those reprobates...... We luv U 2!!

Happy New Year - (like Jb) - whenever it comes!!

Ps... Do you still have contact with FW? If you know what I mean....

Fecks sake you's guy's are pedantic,New year starts anytime efter boxing day no? anyway, meh opening gambit said "As it's near that time"

JB, havenae heard hide nor hair oh FW, she disapeared coincidently aroond the time you vanished for several months ahd eh assumed you's had eloped into the hills high above Carrbridge and were living a life of double entendres......

"right FW i'm off for a few holes"

"oooh Johnboy,i hope you have the energy" oh my!!! :rotflmao:

Cheers Heilandee

Thanks for your good wishes and the same to you and yours. Hope 2009 is a good one for you.

Not so sure it will be for us, but if we make a change sooner rather than later, it might just be in time to save us. Relegation just isn't an option on the financial side of things it would be a disaster.

Aye same to you Alan and everybody on the board (the message board that is).

Too early for Houghmagandie Hogmanay?

Remember the old advert I say, 'anytime, anyplace, anywhere'.

What product was that? Only Mannie knows the answer I reckon.

Edited by The Mantis

JB, havenae heard hide nor hair oh FW, she disapeared coincidently aroond the time you vanished for several months ahd eh assumed you's had eloped into the hills high above Carrbridge and were living a life of double entendres......

"right FW i'm off for a few holes"

"oooh Johnboy,i hope you have the energy" oh my!!! :thumb04:

I've got happy memories of FW....

I'll never forget the time she came to help me bottle some of my home made wine.

You have to soak the corks in order to squeeze them into the bottles. FW was an expert at that.... without a shadow of a doubt she was the best cork soaker I ever encountered....

Happy days...!!

:rotflmao:

Thought I would abuse my moderator privileges and move this thread over to the main forum for the duration.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable evening and that the New Year is good to you.

It wouldn't be the first time we've been abused by a moderator CD...

My best wishes to you, and everyone else on the site who are doing their level best to bring about a change in the fortunes of our beloved ICT.

Trust all our labours will bear fruit during 2009... :rotflmao:

Happy New Year

I figure since it happens first in my part of the world. Only 1.5 hours til 2009.

Cheers

Gabby

No too far behind ya Gabby, in India at the moment so just over 5hrs to go.

Happy New Year everyone

All The Best For 2009

A good New Year to all!

And a big thank you to Scotty, CaleyD and the rest of the mods for an excellent year online. (wish our team could operate as smoothly as this forum).

All the best and see you next year!

A good New Year to all!

And a big thank you to Scotty, CaleyD and the rest of the mods for an excellent year online. (wish our team could operate as smoothly as this forum).

All the best and see you next year!

Hey Ron

Good to hear from you. Hope you are well. Will you be joining us for a game in 2009?

Have a great night tonight and a fantastic New Year.

Laura x

Happy New year from all us Scotland Based Amigos.

2008 at TCS provided me with the happiest day of my life (yeuck) my wedding day.

Hopefully 2009 provides much much better on the field play than we are currently seeing, and great expectaions for all my fellow ICT friends.