Berra/Imrie Incident

Onward and Upward

Video Refs for major decisions?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have Video Refs for decisions/incidents (In support of Ref/Linesmen)

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends how it's done

Having just watched the highlights, how was Berra not sent off for the blatant kick at Imrie. There's no way on this planet that he misjudged the flight of the ball that badly!! No cards, no freekick, the incident just seems to have been swept under the carpet by the ref? :rotflmao:

Is this another Incident that could would have had a different outcome had there been a video ref as well as the officials on the park?

Edited by Onward and Upward

Just typical of our treatment by officials this season, maybe i'm getting bottom of the league paranoia bt we never seem to get decisions going our way these days.

It reminds me of Livvys final season in the SPL, nothing went their way.

I thought it was a genuinely accidental kick. He was swinging his leg when Imrie got in the way and he ended up kicking him and flipping him over. Should have been a free kick though, accidental or not.

i don't think berra ment it as imrie came in at the last minute from out his sight to win the ball, should still have been booked though as he nearly booted DI out the stadium.

as for video refs.. i don't know about everyone else. but i love contriversy in football and speaking about it after the game, getting wound up etc. its what it's all about.

He's just a clumsy, lanky man.

i was at game, and if i remember correctly from the goal kick awarded instead of a free for us, hearts went upfield and got penalty, then roy sent off. turned a promising second half into a backs to the wall effort from which we got nil points. referees decisions like these change games. if it had been gers or celts in europe press/tv/phone ins would be discussing for weeks.