FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Smileyometer

Renegade

Oh well that's the end of that then. It's a downer I suppose. :( From what I could see from my computer screen:

Fraser - :( :( :huh: - Didn't do much wrong but shoulda gone with Esson. Quite pleased he's gone actually. Nowt special.

Tokely - :( :( :33: - Did alright until he was send off. Prefer him at right back though.

Mihadjuks - :) :) :) - Not to bad actually, decent game but can't see him staying unfortunately. :(

Munro - :) :) :( - Okay

Djebi-Zadi - :) :) :) - A few fresh air shots and scary moments but an alright day at the office.

Morais - :) :) :( - Looked quite nice actually, and would've been better had he lasted the full game.

McBain - :( - Mr Invisible once again, shouldn't have been on at all let alone from the start.

Black - :( :32: - Complete liability. Did nothing the whole game and his tackle just after Tokely's sending off was just reckless.

Imrie - :( :D :029: - Poor game and shooting was just dreadfull.

Kerr - :) :) - Thought he held it together well into the midfield, shame his shooting was nothing special.

Foran - :) :) :( - Didn't have a bad game, but should've scored from his two chances at the start , especially the second one.

Subs -

Duncan - :) :) - Okay but not a right back. Should've taken an extra touch from his chance at the end as well.

Odhiambo - :) :) :) - Looked quick and nippy. Should try and hold onto him if it's possible.

Barrowman - :huh: :( - Did zilch when he came on.

Manager - Butcher - :( :( :( - Shouldn't have played McBain from the start, and far too many long balls. Esson should of been in goal as well.

Board - :33: - You are the weakest link, goodbye. Didn't sack Brew when they should've and ICT have payed the highest price.

Imrie and Zadi were gash, in fact Zadi is a total joke of a footballer!

Agree. Imrie was his usual greedy self and Lionel was an utter joke. I shuuder to think how many of other teams goals have come down our left and for me today also highlighted the that we NEED a goalscorer.

I thought Zadi wasn't that bad I wouldn't even have given Imrie a rating somebody said that Hearts might buy him for about 150k right now i would take 5k for him. Also 1st may be a good level for Odhiambo and Rooney to establish themselves as our first choice strikers I think they could get a lot of goals for us if given the chance.

Some people are really over-reacting with Lionel. He was great but he wasn't awful, infact he had a far better game than Black and Imrie. Both of whom were utterly dreadful.

Edited by Renegade

Imrie and Zadi were gash, in fact Zadi is a total joke of a footballer!

Agree. Imrie was his usual greedy self and Lionel was an utter joke. I shuuder to think how many of other teams goals have come down our left and for me today also highlighted the that we NEED a goalscorer.

I tend to agree about Imrie, and yes, we've needed a goal scorer all season. But to say Lionel was gash today is just stupid. What game were you watching ffs. He made several good clearances, and the odd foray forward. All the defence was stretched after Tokeley's sending off but Lionel was no worse than any of the others. He seems to have become an easy target for many so called supporters who are either too blinkered or too stupid to watch a game objectively.

Imrie was fecking woeful. He has been ******* woeful all season. He must the only one who thinks the sun shines out of his arse. You'd have never guessed there was everything to play for in his mind. How the hell does anyone rate him?

Hopefully he'll feck off back down the road now.

I thought Zadi was solid, Falkirk targeted him often and overall I thought he was solid.

Overall we were unlucky - a couple of really good saves from the Falkirk keeper was the difference in the end

Our game plan changed when Tokely was sent off and their goal was well taKen, Fraser didnt have a chance.

Imre was disappointing, Foran tried very hard, Morais gave everything. Munro spent his day yelling at the ref.

At the end of the day 4 4 1 didn;t give us the penetration required when we went a goal down.

I am happy with their effort - and the SPL ride was great. The real hard work starts now

From our team today i would let go of Mcbain & Imrie thank god Fraser is leaving I am sad to see Black go but he was terrible today. I think Mihadjuks will go as will Foran and Morais not sure if kerr will he hasn't played many games in a long period of time so people might not want to take a risk.

We should re-sign Barry, Wyness and Bayne if possible. I hope Barrowman leaves and I think Rooney and Odhiambo should be given their chance in the 1st Division.

We should re-sign Barry, Wyness and Bayne if possible. I hope Barrowman leaves and I think Rooney and Odhiambo should be given their chance in the 1st Division.

Agree about Barrowman,Rooney and Odhiambo, but I wouldn't touch the other 3, purely because I don't think you can ever go back. Just remember their time at ICT fondly.