Lads going out on loan

Georgeios

Zander was never good enough for 1st divison/SPL football, I have said that ever since I started posting on this website. However our current crop of young talent are really good and the guys which have been kept on are rated highly by Butcher.

I think if they could get Park, Ross, Morrison and Sutherland off to 2nd division clubs that would be quality.

Zander was never good enough for 1st divison/SPL football, I have said that ever since I started posting on this website.

Really???

He should also have players like - Vigurs, Fraser, Munro, Cowie, Duff and Zander all snapped up on long term deals already. But he doesn't have a clue on this side of things so don't expect anything to be honest.

I don't mind Barry coming off the bench but he still isn't fast enough then, Brew should be giving Zander a chance instead of Barry.

I think Zander is worth a punt in AM playing off Rooney, if it doesn't work, then take him off at HT and stick Wood or Barrowman on for 2 upfront.

i think zander has done well better than rory to prove he is up to sort of SPL standard.

And those quotes don't include the occasions where you included him in your preferred team selection for matches.

Pre-season gossip was Hastings to go to another club and Duff and Rooney on loan. Whether true or not, I'm guessing there is no way they could gamble on releasing Rooney due to other injuries, however now may be the time, particularly given the comments in today's courier. He hasn't shown the goalscoring/penalty box prowess that was suggested and his confidence appears to be pretty much zero. Sanchez offers "something different", Obihambo pace, Foran aerial/general threat, Barrowman proven (at this level, albeit not with us - yet...) poacher, Sutherland youth/potential - leaving Rooney out the picture. He's still a young lad and it would probably be beneficial all round for him to get some regular games under his belt.

In a way, I guess loans are make or break times for many. A great way of getting experience and a step upwards (Robson/Mulgrew at "higher" level) or a way of finding their real level (too many to mention and no shame involved).

Daniel Park Has joined keith fc on loan,He scored last night in there reserve fixture

So the highland league has a reserve league and the first division doesnt :)

Good luck to him

highlnd league doesnt have a reserve league,must have been under 21,s or under 19,s

Daniel Park Has joined keith fc on loan,He scored last night in there reserve fixture

So the highland league has a reserve league and the first division doesnt :)

Good luck to him

highlnd league doesnt have a reserve league,must have been under 21,s or under 19,s

Might have been an arranged friendly. Clach got one last week because they had 3 or 4 trialists in.

My mistake never saw it :029: Though I am led to believe that Morrison and Sutherland will be away on loan next, with Ross and Allison staying put.

Well one thing is for sure i cant see TB putting Allison out on loan since we have not got another keeper for cover

My mistake never saw it :lol: Though I am led to believe that Morrison and Sutherland will be away on loan next, with Ross and Allison staying put.

Well one thing is for sure i cant see TB putting Allison out on loan since we have not got another keeper for cover

I hear they are thinking about the young under 13 keeper for cover if Allison goes out on loan!!!!!

My mistake never saw it :lol: Though I am led to believe that Morrison and Sutherland will be away on loan next, with Ross and Allison staying put.

I hear they are thinking about the young under 13 keeper for cover if Allison goes out on loan!!!!!

More likely to be Murray Kinnaird

My mistake never saw it :rolleyes: Though I am led to believe that Morrison and Sutherland will be away on loan next, with Ross and Allison staying put.

Courier said last week that Sutherland probably won't be going out on loan.

My mistake never saw it :rolleyes: Though I am led to believe that Morrison and Sutherland will be away on loan next, with Ross and Allison staying put.

Morrison is a good player. I was impressed with his performance at the Nairn County game.

experience would bee good for him :D