FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Will Hamiton end up ahead of ICT?

Having noticed Hamilton's steady progress and astute and ambitious management over the course of last season, I can't help but wonder if they are here to stay, as it were, in the SPL -- for the next few years anyway?

I think that they will represent stiff competition to ICT as each strives to continue to improve their position in the league this season.

Thoughts? :rolleyes:

As long as we stay up i'am not bothered but i would like to beat them as they are a side we haven't beaten in the SPL yet.

Edited by ajsict92

On the BBC news tonight they said they were the bookies favourites for the drop along with St Midden. BTW we got 5 years in the SPL, so did Falkirk, so it should be the Midden's turn next.

I think it will be Killie who get the drop.

They still have no manager, they've lost Kevin Kyle, Simon Ford and will probably lose others and i doubt they will be able to attract any decent players to their club.

Would love to finish above Hamilton this season but it wont be easy. In fact i'd love to see either Hamilton or St Mirren relegated but think it may be Killie's time for a dip in the first division

I saw the title and was wondering who Will Hamilton was!!!

Killies financial situation puts them at a huge disadvantage again this season. There's plenty of teams without two pennies to rub together, but they aren't servicing the level of debt that Killie have on top of everything else. Unless they land a manager that can work miracles then they have to be favourites for the drop, IMO.

I would rather it was St Midden though.

Killies financial situation puts them at a huge disadvantage again this season. There's plenty of teams without two pennies to rub together, but they aren't servicing the level of debt that Killie have on top of everything else. Unless they land a manager that can work miracles then they have to be favourites for the drop, IMO.

'Put-a-line-on' has been appointed new boss, i think he'll struggle with the financial problems they have

Would love the buddies to go down purely to silence their rabble of arrogant, self-obsessed fans

'Put-a-line-on' has been appointed new boss, i think he'll struggle with the financial problems they have

Would love the buddies to go down purely to silence their rabble of arrogant, self-obsessed fans

personally i would settle for beating them...got sick of there anti football rubbish last time and would love to ram a 7 nil thumping down there smug throats....looking forward to some top quality annoying of there team though :D

personally i would settle for beating them...got sick of there anti football rubbish last time and would love to ram a 7 nil thumping down there smug throats....looking forward to some top quality annoying of there team though :D

Ahhhhhhhh!!! you've just reminded me how frustrated i used to get at the constant time wasting ploy they used to try! they used to unfuriate me to bits with their continual lack of sportsmanship. grrrrrrrr. lets get them beat!!