ICT not worth as much as feeder club

tm4tj

I see County have been valued at ?160 for the latest Highland version of the board game Monopoly. ICT are a snip at only ?140, great value.

Incredible how they have been "rewarded" for their failure to win the Scottish cup when the achievements of the most noteworthy team in the Highlands has been undervalued. Typical numptyism if you ask me.

I suppose if you go there you could play your get out of jailend free card, or maybe just take a chance.

Are they right to do this and meddle with superiority, it's like saying the reserves are better than the first team..............hmmmnnnn, Rangers and Celtic, or Cowdenbeath and Stirling Albion.......now that's a difficult choice.

• Agree 2

TM4TJ I looked into this and it was discovered to be a printing error, they got an 0 in the wrong place, its county 1600, ict 14, YOU FORGOT TO LOOK AT THE SMALL PRINT,

MONOPOLY ( SPECIAL CARAVANERS EDITION )

It is going like hubcaps down the sites

Scotland's tallest mountain Ben Nevis, the cheapest item, is alongside Inverewe Gardens, while to complete the orange set you need three landmarks - Eastgate Shopping Centre, the most costly of a trio, Culloden Battlefield and Harbour Road, Inverness.

lolz