FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who's our best and worse "D"

Guest Hastings16

Guest Hastings16

Hello all, I am new to Inverness but I love the team, I've watched them play a couple times but it's hard to say who is their best and worst defence, i was wondering if some of Youu could fill me in on the Pro's and Cons of Caley's Defence ??

Pros - Dicky Hastings and Grant Munro

Con(s) - Phil McGuire..

By a good few accounts McGuire was the top preformer yesterday, and in fact is yet to have a bad game this season. Put that togethor with his form pre-hernia and I think he gets a hard time, steadied the ship when he first arrived and has carried through the inexperienced Duff the last few games.

Pros - Dicky Hastings and Grant Munro

Con(s) - Phil McGuire..

By a good few accounts McGuire was the top preformer yesterday, and in fact is yet to have a bad game this season. Put that togethor with his form pre-hernia and I think he gets a hard time, steadied the ship when he first arrived and has carried through the inexperienced Duff the last few games.

Was it not his fault for not clearing the ball that lead to their goal? :rotflmao:

Your point caller?

Baggio missed his penalty against Brazil, despite giving the world a footballing masterclass that day.

And if you watch the highlights you will see no-one give McGuire a shout that there is a player coming in behind.

Are u trying to compare Phil McGuire with Roberto Baggio? :rotflmao:

And how can u tell from watching highlights that no-one shouted? And anyway he's meant to be a "Professional" footballer so he should've dealt with it :thumb04:

Your point caller?

Baggio missed his penalty against Brazil, despite giving the world a footballing masterclass that day.

And if you watch the highlights you will see no-one give McGuire a shout that there is a player coming in behind.

And how can u tell from watching highlights that no-one shouted? And anyway he's meant to be a "Professional" footballer so he should've dealt with it :thumb04:

i agree, he is a professional and so is everyone else around him so i find it hard to believe that he didn't have a shout from anyone. it was his error. i think Duff has shown up McGuire so far.

Edited by CaleyP

Your point caller?

God no. That would be a put down of Mcguire and his talents.

Your point caller?

:018:

Your point caller?

:018:

;)