FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Richie Hart

Morgan Spice

Pretty good move if he gets it. Still think he could have added something here this season if we kept him.

Nah... not good enough i'm afraid, 1st div is his level, plus the drugs thing did him no favours.

Not bothered about the drugs, he was a good player and thats all thats important.

His private life doesn't really matter.

We need him back to replafce Ian Black.

From what I've seen Tokely always been better in the midfield (remember he played in that position against Hearts earlier this season). He can go forward without leaving a gaping whole at the back and can still defend should he need to, he also has the presence that's needed in the midfield to be effective. Who'd would I put at right back? I don't really know who's in ICT's price range but Proctor's alright but probably best as back-up.

I reckon Tokely would be the best person to replace Black.

:018: ;) :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Something funny?

Good for him if he goes.

I still think he could do a good job at this level and after watching him against Dundee a fortnight ago i remain convinced at that.

The drugs thing rather ruined his chances of a regular career here but i do feel we miss his ability in midfield.

• 1 month later...

The Chelsea of the first division i believe was Ian McColls terminollogy :blah01: Have yerselves a wee wager on Dee promotion next season (so long as ICT are no challenging us :P ), if ya miss it dont say eh didn't tell ya :P

PS,well done to yer wee team Alex,be interesting to see how they perform in the SPL

Edited by Heilandee

I heard that if Brewster had stayed, his plan was to loan out Garry Wood to Ross County and bring Richie Hart back in (as replacement for Black perhaps?). I aint surprised he left ICT though, the drugs thing was always going to have an effect.

Black and Hart are totally different types of players. Also the suggestion of Tokely being a better replacement for Black is even more laughable. Tokely can't hack it at right back anymore let alone centre of midfield. Centre back is the best place for him.

I always thought Richie Hart could have been a much better player had he lost half a stone?

Just wasn't quite quick enough for me and it was a part of his game that really let him down.

• 4 weeks later...

I heard Hart was in Rocpool a few weeks back ALLEGEDLY slating everything about ICT, including the fans!

Never mind tho....RockNess next weekend Richie (nudge nudge, wink wink)!!

Edited by SMEE