FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bbc Alba

BornCaley

speaking of covarage, will we be able to get the games on any radio stations, BBC Radio had it sorted with the regional games so you could always at least listen to the away game, Im guessing this will not be the case for use now......

Alba would be foolish to pass up all 4 County games. Especially if it is a game of significance later in the season.

Will we get highlights on the internet again?

Edited by ajsict92

Surely they'll show us against county at least once this season

St J v QOS aswell.

St. Johnstone are an SPL side now :lol:

Really, since when? :huh:

I actually quoted the wrong post, meant to quote Wyness' first post in the thread. B)

Edited by Iain

This would be the creme de la creme.

Raith Rovers v Dunfermline will attract a bigger crowd on all 4 occasion's :lol:

It will be pretty close to see which game will have the best attendance

Raith v Dunfermline / ICT v Gypos

Given that both Dunfermline and Raith have bigger grounds than County and ICT it's safe too say they will be attracting the bigger crowds as opposed to us.

I would rather they dont show any of the highland derbys. Prob wouldnt effect the crowd but could reduce it ever so slightly.

I would rather they showed a random away game that I'm not going to so I can watch it on tv! I know for sure I'll be at all the derbys.