FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where Should Rossco Play?

Johnboy

Guest birdog

Was there not a thread about this a wee while ago? :whip01:

Probably but threads on here repeat themselves more often than a stutterererererererer

The Highland League, oh sorry didn't realise you meant what position.

Only joking I am a Rossco fan, think Butcher likes him as central defender but I would put him back at RB and definetly not a striker.

Edited by stevico1

As far as we know that french trialist we have is a centre back so if thats the case i'm guessing that Rosscoe is going to be back at right flank next season and were going to try and get someone new. And tbh thats where i think his best position is, at right back. But if he does move back to the right then i think Jamie Duff should get a crack in the centre alongside Granty.

Edited by ajsict92

Was there not a thread about this a wee while ago? :lol:

Yes, not too long ago either, it was in the form of a Poll.

The search button is always a useful place to go when thinking of starting a new thread.

Was there not a thread about this a wee while ago? :lol:

Yes, not too long ago either, it was in the form of a Poll.

The search button is always a useful place to go when thinking of starting a new thread.

Fair comment...

What I was thinking was where TB will play him in the future.

Will he restore him to RB or would that be an admission he got it wrong for the Falkirk game?

He shouldn't be starting. Rubbish player.

Oh you've never come out with that before. And anyway, if Tokely is as bad as you constantly say he is, he would have been found out by now.

in the division we're in he should be ok at c-b

I don't think he's got the pace for r-b anymore.

I would actually disagree with you there, and argue that Tokely doesn't have the pace to play centre-half, cause if anyone get's past him whilst he's playing there, as you can see with the Falkirk player, he won't catch them. From what I've seen he's better at trying to defend crosses and stuff, and someone does get past him then it isn't as fatal as it would be at centre-half. Also I reckon ICT lose a lot of the attack down the right when he isn't there.