About tomorrrow

latviaman

I just want to wish you all a very good day tomorrow, whatever the result. Most of my posts fall on deaf ears, guess there is no thread to Latvia.

I had arranged to get a cheap flight to Gatwick on Thursday this week, but thanks to the Icelanders *ecking up volano wise, I am off to Israel tomorrow. My schedule is completely in the air, excuse pun!!!

However thanks to the new Ipod Mrs L bought me I can stay in touch, hope Chick the *rick is not on air.

So no running on the pitch guys, you know it makes sense!! enjoy the celebrations after, and I hope the presentation will be on ICT TV

I know how you feel, if my arthritic knee had not flared up I would have been in Lerwick tomorrow, the thought of missing tomorrow's celebration was unbearable. Good of you to think of others when you are missing out personally, cheers Latviaman.

Good of you to think of others when you are missing out personally, cheers Latviaman.

Yes it is. Nice touch Latviaman a042.gif

Hope the official highlights give you a taste of how the day was, afterwards a040.gif

I just want to wish you all a very good day tomorrow, whatever the result. Most of my posts fall on deaf ears, guess there is no thread to Latvia.

Not true, Mr Birdman of Latvia.... I for one, read your posts avidly.

Thanks for your good wishes.

:(

Thanks for all your replies, am leaving on a charter to Israel in 40 minutes, hava Nagila etc..

I m hissed off at missing tomorrow, had a bucket seat lined up both ways, but , it did not work out.. enjoy your day guys.. as true supporters pse enjoy every minute..

Have a great day!!

Mike

I will have a large one tomorrow at 3pm Israel time.. Hennessy tho!! two days in the sun...

We can't find you "Fly by nights" to tell you our thoughts I guess. Just kidding!

Recently I have been suffering from loneliness also--no replies to my posts. The old pass on and are replaced by the bright-eyed and bushy tailed young slicksters. I second guess.

I will have to wind somebody up again I guess--that will bring at least one reply. Yawn.---from ther Black isle I suppose. Gawd I hope so......... :party01:

And IHE never talks to me anymore.In fact, his posts are getting shorter by the minute. Somebody said on here that he must be waning or something. I know the feeling............it's hard to keep up. :lol:

Oh dear, is this the first signs of the 'retirement' then?

I'll have a large one in the Innes on yer behalf!

The emotions of Ayr will keep me going for quite a while - I will be a regular sight on the away battlefields of the SPL next season but I will have joined the foot soldiers. B)