FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tickets for re-play Match

WYNESS101

When do the tickets go on sale for the game and also what are the prices??

With xmas coming up hopefully be £10 a ticket so we can get more fans through the gate. Will it be on tv? With Celtic away to Arbroath on the wednesday are game is the only real stand out of the rest on tuesday.

Guest Mahonio

Sky might have it but I have a feeling they may show either Arbroath v Celtic or Motherwell v. Dons, not sure in BBC do live replays but if they do, again, I don't reckon we'll be shown.

Given the time of year and the fact that each club have already had a six figure windfall from this fixture, surely the replay should be £10 a scalp with £5 concessions whether it is televised or not.

If the clubs don't go down this pricing route I  can see a crowd of 4,000 or less.

Sky might have it but I have a feeling they may show either Arbroath v Celtic or Motherwell v. Dons, not sure in BBC do live replays but if they do, again, I don't reckon we'll be shown.

Was thinking the same but the Celtic match is on the Wednesday, I thought with us getting a slot on tv first then it may be offered to the other SPL match for the replay. Theres a but though, I would imagine our derby cup match made good viewing, so it depends if a tv company want to cover a match between 2 clubs with no history  ( apart from the clash of the titans  pensioners) or do they want to cover a Highland derby match with both teams going all out for a win.

I certainly know which replay is going to be the more entertaining for the neutrals

Only Sky have a replay not the bbc. Since all the replays are on the Tuesday except the Celtic game which is on the Wed I'm guessing they are showing that one?

Undecided wether to listen to it on the radio or travel down for it. Anyone else heading to the game from Caithness that would want to share a lift and I would be tempted to drive down for it

Not surprised about this but going by the BBC rumour mill then it looks like Sky will be screening the replay of the Celtic game

Arbroath chairman John Christison has welcomed Sky's decision to televise their Scottish Cup replay against Celtic. The fee of about £80,000 will help the club to break even this season. (The Herald)