huns in family section

jamie ictfc

While I don't want to generalise, I will agree with the core point of this discussion. Anybody who deprives a Caley fan of a seat, in order to support another club is a moron. And other less pleasant things. I'm sure there will be plenty tomorow and I look forward to the inevitable chorus of jeering that welcomes their departure.

However, I don't like how the home end is only ever full for these games. It's a disgrace.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets not allow the conversation to get dragged into the gutter.

A choice phrase for our guests on sunday...

Any chance we can club together to leave a bar of soap on each away end seat? It'll save a fortune in defumigating the stand after the game  :016:

As a rangers fan from inverness we aint stupid or scum take a look in the mirror mate, i will be going to watch the gers beat ICT on sunday in the away end with my 7year old daughter, i think u all need to get a grip if it wasnt for rangers fans you would never fill your staduim how embarrising that you rely on 'scum' like us to pay for those seats that you can't fill and take our money no complaining there..........is there, As for outsinging the mighty GLASGOW RANGERS well we welcome the chase.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Surely a "non stupid" person knows how to spell "embarrising" and "staduim"?

Guest TinCanFan

As a rangers fan from inverness we aint stupid or scum

You obviously are.

in the away end with my 7year old daughter

It's people like you should need a licence to breed.

i think u all need to get a grip

No we don't.  We're real football fans not plastic pretend ones like you.

Well, Loyalist Princsess besides spelling your user name wrong you spouted your garbage ridiculous views into this forum and are probably one of the people going on and on about the great Irish battles and your hatred of the Pope and Catholics when you probably can't find Ireland on the map.  Can't you see your dragging your team down which unfair on your players should you get points deducted or other penalties and the decent Rangers fans who would support their team no matter what team they were in.

And as for having a daughter, I feel sorry for that kid having a moron for a mother like you.

Surely a "non stupid" person knows how to spell "embarrising" and "staduim"?

A rangers fan with a 7 year old daughter....  :024:

I'm guessing the mother is in 4th year of secondary school by now? So we could maybe excuse her spelling....  :023:

ok.can we please tone down the personal abuse. Terms like moron or comments about execution whilst perhaps mentioned in jest just make us look like the bigots.

This thread is about how to deal with away supporters in the home ends at tomorrow's game and will be closed if the abuse continues.

You are correct Scotty.

I?m ashamed to say I resorted to the ?2 banjo? response.

The hard fact is, at least in the short to medium term, we need their money.

I think I remember somebody posting that they would be looking for impostors in the north end. I won?t be joining in, I?ll be 100% concentrated in cheering on my team.

All I ask is for interlopers to do us the courtesy of clapping along politely when The Emperor Rosko slots home the 89th minute winning penalty.

While I don't want to generalise, I will agree with the core point of this discussion. Anybody who deprives a Caley fan of a seat, in order to support another club is a moron. And other less pleasant things. I'm sure there will be plenty tomorow and I look forward to the inevitable chorus of jeering that welcomes their departure.

However, I don't like how the home end is only ever full for these games. It's a disgrace.

You kind of answer yourself there.  Unfortunately they are not depriving ICT fans of a seat as we never fill these seats any other time.  It also is a sad fact that we would not sell out these games without a few 'away' fans infiltrating (spelling).  If they don't show colours and don't celebrate inappropriately, then I don't have a huge problem with them being there, but if you see anything that causes you offence in anyway, report it to a steward in the first instance and they have to take some action.  I do know that the club are trying their very best to sell to home fans only, but it's impossible to stop a few slipping through the net.  

I'm not saying it's right, but we are grateful of the increased revenue these games bring.

Just read on the follow follow website that there are going to be 60 extra police at sunday's match. There is even a knobend on there moaning that any Rangers fan in the home end who cheered at the last match was chucked out...*****.

Well it will be like that if your ticket isnt in the gers end. I was at the game when Barry scored we won 1-0 and I was in the inverness home end, the stewards were throwing out anyone who cheered Rangers, I will be watching this 1 on tv. 2-0 gers WATP

WATP - We are the Papists?

If there are a block of 60 Rangers fans from "Inverness True Blues" in any part of the home section then a thorough investigation needs to be held after the game as to how they got those tickets ... if what I have heard ever since we got to the SPL - where ITB have allegedly had large swathes of tickets for every Rangers game - is true, it would be a very short investigation as half of Inverness "knows" how they get them.

Yes, from a certain rangers supporting ICT official :023:

Yes, from a certain rangers supporting ICT official :023:

Go on....

please be aware that any name that is specified will be deleted from the thread unless it can be backed up by verifiable proof. we do this not to protect the ICT official, but this website, from claims of defamation.

RiG - there are many ways to find out the content of this rumour - even in Toronto, so it should not be a problem to get that info in your locale. I just have a problem with name(s) being posted when they cannot be verified.