FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

It's getting scary now!

MacBandy

Yesterdays match day thread say's it all about the situation at the club. Lots of points with which I totally agree. Both on this board and at the ground yesterday we seem to have sunk below the usual venting of frustration of any fan whose club is having difficulties.

Many season ticket holders I know, including me, are really seriously considering not renewing even if we stay up.

The atmosphere in the North stand has died completely. The young men in block G obviously having grown tired of being penalised for simply trying to get the 'twelfth man' behind the club.

The walk out after the 3rd goal was not just a few individuals. A substantial number left the game with 15 mins to go including many who I have sat near for years who have never left early before.

On the board there is an air of resignation that nothing will be done to rectify the situation.

Half season ticket sales are massively down.

I personally just don't feel the club cares about the fans. Perhaps in the 'business' of football we are becoming redundant.

One game from the bottom!!!!!

I honestly can hardly imagine that anyone can realistically say that the club or the Board don't care . But money is tight no doubt and paying off the likes of ...say...Brew and ...say....Bannerman to satisfy the braying hosts will cost a lot of money so what is there to do?

You can also understand that they are thinking that Brew should have a fair chance and loyalty does count for something so to speak.

But his policy of playing so few players up front does appear to be a nervous nelly type of attitude and playing close to the edge may not be Brewster's idea of fun. Let me say that it is fun though and it comes with spills and thrills and is not for everyone.

I just don't get the feeling that Craig is a devil may care type of character who will risk strongly to win with aggression and force. The person who is willing to bell the cat is one who will get the cat's attention in no uncertain terms but is he that type of chappie I wonder? Only the SHADOW KNOWS.... :rotflmao:

I honestly can hardly imagine that anyone can realistically say that the club or the Board don't care . But money is tight no doubt and paying off the likes of ...say...Brew and ...say....Bannerman to satisfy the braying hosts will cost a lot of money so what is there to do?

You can also understand that they are thinking that Brew should have a fair chance and loyalty does count for something so to speak.

But his policy of playing so few players up front does appear to be a nervous nelly type of attitude and playing close to the edge may not be Brewster's idea of fun. Let me say that it is fun though and it comes with spills and thrills and is not for everyone.

I just don't get the feeling that Craig is a devil may care type of character who will risk strongly to win with aggression and force. The person who is willing to bell the cat is one who will get the cat's attention in no uncertain terms but is he that type of chappie I wonder? Only the SHADOW KNOWS.... :rotflmao:

Things must have taken a turn for the worse if Brewster going means that the club will have to make some sort of payment to Charles Bannerman !

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

Yesterdays match day thread say's it all about the situation at the club. Lots of points with which I totally agree. Both on this board and at the ground yesterday we seem to have sunk below the usual venting of frustration of any fan whose club is having difficulties.

Many season ticket holders I know, including me, are really seriously considering not renewing even if we stay up.

The atmosphere in the North stand has died completely. The young men in block G obviously having grown tired of being penalised for simply trying to get the 'twelfth man' behind the club.

The walk out after the 3rd goal was not just a few individuals. A substantial number left the game with 15 mins to go including many who I have sat near for years who have never left early before.

On the board there is an air of resignation that nothing will be done to rectify the situation.

Half season ticket sales are massively down.

I personally just don't feel the club cares about the fans. Perhaps in the 'business' of football we are becoming redundant.

One game from the bottom!!!!!

totally agree!

Theres definitely a different feel to the club and the games now, an air of resignation as soon as the first goal goes in. Last season i felt that in any game, we could claw back a one or two goal defecit, and we did so many times. Now i don't see it happening even once.

Thats exactly what i said to someone asking me about the game last night. I have never felt such a negative atmosphere within the ground. I know where not exactly the loudest or passionate. But theres usually a positive feeling that today could be a winning day. Well i certainly didn't feel it on Saturday. It's just a real negative mentality at games now. However whether we stay up or not, or only have 1 home win all season i will renew my season ticket next year.

That was not the statement though, it only states we were one game from bottom, not strictly true either, unless there is a ten goal turnaround in our goal difference, same of course would have applied to reach sixth place.

Guest mrjamaca40

I miss the atmosphere there used to be with the drums and the singing there is no atmosphere now and with the price of tickets you can see why we don't get a bigger crowd bring back the drums

With one up front and no service, I don't think it would make any difference if it was Bannerman instead of Barrowman.

Is Bannerman available????

He was my chemistry teacher & he was always able to get a reaction..... LOL

:rotflmao: :thumb04:

Least said about his reactions the better I think.