FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Goalkeeper

Doofer

I am currently in lincoln at the moment but try and make it up to Inverness when ever i can to watch the footie. With fraser leaving us at the end of the season, we need another goalkeeper to give esson some competition for a first team place. I have seen a few games in lincoln and reserve games to and there is a goalkeeper called ayden duffy who i believe is very good, i have no idea why he is not a 1st team regular. Tall, great shot stopper, controls the box very well, good disribution, he's only 22, and i beleive he is available on a free at the end of the season. I think he could give esson a run for his money.

Thoughts?

Edited by Doofer

Poom is an excellent keeper. That ex Liverpool and Portsmouth guy Westerveld is also avaiable on a free.

Would be an idea to try and pick up a free-be keeper in the summer. If we stay up i'm well looking forward to our summer transfer activity.

Guest Mahonio

What about Dave Marshall of Norwich or is he liable to turn down the chance to sign for us?

I say Marshall as his team are now relegated to league 1 and he had a few good games for Celtic (especially Barca in UEFA Cup 1 year) and i am not too sure if he fancies league 1 footie.

Thoughts appreciated!

I know this is well off topic but....renegade, who is that in your display picture?

Byrne!!!

Don't be silly, it's quite clearly a photshop of Rod Wallace.

thread moved from rumour mill to non-ict as it is not a rumour about a player coming to ICT it is a wishlist of players who currently have no affiliation to ICT and therefore a non-ict topic.