FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A March From The Town Centre

Hello one and all,

I propose we meet at falcon square about half eleven and walk as a group to the stadium.

Is there any chance we could join the highland march from the town centre to the ground as a testament to cause and effort these folks have gone to raising money for good causes? It would set them up nicely for a parade round the ground :blah01:

What a week it has been!!!

too tired to explain the week just now, but for fans to join us on our jaunt to the stadium would be the tip of a mountainous iceberg.

182 miles walked, 2 to go. Spud leading the way and a huge band of ICT fans singing down academy street to the stadium. what a way to not only end the Highland March on a high (thank you!) but to get behind the team from the earliest opertunity!!!

We intend to leave falcon square between 11am and 1115. many aches, pains and blisters this year, and it tends to take a while to get going. Hopefully people will join us to what will be one of the biggest games in ICT history!!!

That square (i)

If someone said "where the punks and emo's hang ou" i would have been with you from the start.

Me +1 will be there B)

EDIT- spellin

Edited by caleymad

The Highland Marchers have been drinking since they left Kilmarnock. I salute them! B)

Water AYEEEE

B) :lol:

Ryt, so there was about 10 people?

Apparently there was ment to be a heck of alot more according to this thread.

I joined the highland marchers for the walk to the stadium today and was hugely disappointed by the lack of support they were shown. They put so much effort in over the last week and there was only a group of 19 that walked to the stadium (including the marchers).

Think they deserved a lot better than that. Set the tone for the day really.

That square (i)

If someone said "where the punks and emo's hang ou" i would have been with you from the start.

Me +1 will be there :thumb03:

EDIT- spellin

The irony is you never spelt "spelling" correctly.

Also well done to the marchers, greta thing to do!