FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Airdrie Utd : matchday thread

Scotty

[Like I've said to Davie, if you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. You'd do well to take that advice on board on a public forum.

How do we know we don't like what you have to say unless we read it first?

If we just ignore all your posts, we would miss anything you had to say which might be worth saying and we wouldn't want that.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt there yesterday but I dont care about what the peformance was like. We got 3 points and that is all that matters. From what I was told is was a comfortable win. What more do you want? We should not be expecting to play like Brazil we should just be wanting to go home with a win which is what we did. Lets just hope it will continue. For only losing 1 game in the last 6 with 4 wins it alls seems to be a bit doom and gloom. Who cares if it was against lower league teams we still have to beat them which is something county didnt do yesterday

Renegade again; ".....but two "big wins", oh yes that's right, the wins against the football juggernauts that are Airdrie United and Greenock Morton. Two teams that no doubt scare the living daylights out of the likes of Real Madrid and Inter Milan!" :005:

themann4thejob; ".....Who would have predicted Morton, yes the same team we beat 4-1 going on 8-1, stuffing Raith Rovers 5-0 or County drawing 1-1 with ten man Ayr, another of our scoring spree teams............ Hello, welcome to the Scottish first division"

Okay you've highlighted part of my post and put a smiley next to it and bolded up part of someone elses. Care to say why? You're not another one of those Butcher-is-amazing-and-the-greatest-thing-since-Jesus-and-anyone-who-disagrees-is-a-Nazi-loving-idiot sort of person are you?

Can't find the post that made the point originally but, as my internet got cut off (er, sorry Virgin media, Royal Mail must have lost the payment in the mail. Yep, that's what happened), I couldn't respond at the time. Whoever said the players can't even pass the ball, your soooooo right. Like what happened so many times against Airdrie, if we could play the ball for the running player to RUN ONTO, rather than directly at, or just behind the ankles, then we would be at the top of this league, and perhaps half way up the next one. It's fundamental errors that are being made. Why can't Golly hit the ball straight?

Tokely will no doubt have apologised to the Physio for that wee out burst.......

Renegade again; ".....but two "big wins", oh yes that's right, the wins against the football juggernauts that are Airdrie United and Greenock Morton. Two teams that no doubt scare the living daylights out of the likes of Real Madrid and Inter Milan!" :)

themann4thejob; ".....Who would have predicted Morton, yes the same team we beat 4-1 going on 8-1, stuffing Raith Rovers 5-0 or County drawing 1-1 with ten man Ayr, another of our scoring spree teams............ Hello, welcome to the Scottish first division"

Okay you've highlighted part of my post and put a smiley next to it and bolded up part of someone elses. Care to say why? You're not another one of those Butcher-is-amazing-and-the-greatest-thing-since-Jesus-and-anyone-who-disagrees-is-a-Nazi-loving-idiot sort of person are you?

Perhaps if you read the post again you might understand the comment.. i understand what the poster means, chill out mun.

Is there highlights of the game anywhere?

Need to see Odhiambo's wonder strike :D

Don't think there are any highlights anywhere, Eric....

It was a fantastic strike - best goal I've seen at TCS for quite some time.

What are you doing in England?

I'm English. Eric is a great friend so I've been supporting ICT since he joined. I've searched all over the net but haven't been able to find highlights of your games since you dropped out of the SPL.

I'm English. Eric is a great friend so I've been supporting ICT since he joined. I've searched all over the net but haven't been able to find highlights of your games since you dropped out of the SPL.

It was a cracking goal, the only way you can see the goals for the time being is to go to the games, although I am led to believe that highlights of the home matches is being looked into, though I'm not sure at what stage this is at, if you want to see ICT in action just look on the website of the away teams, no matter how small the club, as they more than likely have this facility.

Dropping out the SPL was a sore point with some.... but apparently it's just one of these things that happens now and again.

No one is to blame for it.

Hopefully you will see your friend in action on Sunday in the final of the Alba Cup - a very prestigious competition in Scotland.

It will be live on Sky channel 168 - in some kind of foreign language, unfortunately. I think it might be Swahili, but I'm not sure.

Dropping out the SPL was a sore point with some.... but apparently it's just one of these things that happens now and again.

No one is to blame for it.

Hopefully you will see your friend in action on Sunday in the final of the Alba Cup - a very prestigious competition in Scotland.

It will be live on Sky channel 168 - in some kind of foreign language, unfortunately. I think it might be Swahili, but I'm not sure.

QuickAsOdhiambo if you have any problems understanding the language on Sunday we have a translator on this site who would be happy to be of assistance his name is IHE. I'll give you an example of an earlier translation.

Would ya feckin adam and eve it ? An invite to get your bacon and eggs down to the battle cruiser fer some Tommy Tupcker, have a bubble bath and get Brahms and Liszt of yer boat race.