News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Injuries....

Johnboy

You always get a few suspect "minor injuries" leading up to transfer windows. Also, it's always those considered to be the better players and it always happens in training.

It's not just ICT either. I can't be ersed checking my facts on this, but I'm sure of you looked around the league/s then the majority will have a similar situation.

Surely TB would have wanted Hayes and Tokely available to face Dundee?

As far as I'm aware, Tokely's injury happened on the field, not the training ground. I believe it wasn't diagnosed as serious until he aggravated it in training whence it was found he had a broken hand or wrist or some such part of his lower appendage.

Injuries do, however, tend to occur more on the training ground partly because the sessions can be a bit stop start and some people allow themselves to cool down too much then do something that tweaks tissue. Another reason can be that team mates who are fighting each other for starting positions can be that little more competitive towards each other than they would be against other teams.

At least it shows the players are putting effort into training and are determined to try and get better results on the pitch

If they were not interested in playing for this club the players could quite easily avoid getting injured during training sessions. This shows that they are working hard

Then again I would rather have them on the pitch than being injured

What on earth does a broken hand have to do with playing defence??? I play in goals and ive played with numerous broken fingers and wrists and never had any problems(maybe re-occurring injuries though!)

Ever the hero eh kid. If Ross has a solid cast on then I'm not sure he's allowed to play.