squeeky bum time

bishbashbosh

I think we will probably be OK.  Its asking a lot for Dunfermline to win all 3 and Hibs to win 2 out of 3 (including beating us)

We haven't beaten either this season in the league. Indeed we have only recorded 1 point in three games against Hibs.

I think we will probably be OK. Its asking a lot for Dunfermline to win all 3 and Hibs to win 2 out of 3 (including beating us)

We haven't beaten either this season in the league. Indeed we have only recorded 1 point in three games against Hibs.

thats why i think we are the worst team in the league. there are two teams below us and we havent been able to beat either of them over 90 mins. hopefully that will change before the end of the season.

We won't get relegated. But if we did we could always look forward to doing some giant killing by knocking County out of the cup. :tongueincheek:

No! Considering beating County as giant killing is just to awful to contemplate :crazy:

We cannot go down. We must not go down. We will not go down.

I'm actually worried about the Pars game more than the Midden game.

Hibs will have Leigh Griffiths missing for the Hibs Pars game next Monday. i think the Pars will beat them.

I'm slightly worried for the last 3 games. But I think Hibs will go down. No fight or spirit (unless it's the cup!!!) and there's a good chance that the Pars will pick up more than 3 points. Time will tell.

I'm not too worried about relegation as surely surely we will get a point in the next 3 games! Would be a disaster if we went down this season with County coming up.

What I am worried about is next season though! At the moment I can see us being the favourites for the drop unless we can bring in a few decent players, with Hayes more than likely leaving.

We need to sign a defence. I'm not sure if age is catching up with Tokely or it's whose around him thats a problem but he's not looked his best this season by a long shot. No point whining about losin Munro. It was a mistake in my opinion on Butchers part and we're seeing the evidence I think this season. We will have Hogg again which is a plus. And hopefully forge a regular back 4. But we need to look at another centre half and another full back. Still undecided on Gillet of late.

Having And Shinnie back would be nice also. Good to see Doran back.

• Agree 1

we also may need to buy a central midfield and a forward line ?

I think we're ok up front with Tade, Shinnie, Sutherland, McKay, Hayes and Doran. Now I imagine Gnekpa and Hayes (sadly) are going to leave so we need a replacement wide man.

In midfield we probably need to look at it. Morrison is away for a summer of first team footie hopefully and will be back for pre season (?) ready fit and raring to go ideally. Ross is ready to be a first team starter on a regular basis. Hopefully Tansey will still be here and OTJ also. Perhaps look at another loanee. I can see Foran playing more in the middle of the park now too.