FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

team for aberdeen

lukemackay

Sorry to go off topic but does anyone know if the Groupon offer has expired for this game? My flatmate would quite like to come with me but is a bit strapped for cash at the moment.

Share your beans and toast with him for the next 3 weeks and drag him along to see a good team hopefully get at least a point :smile:

Sorry to go off topic but does anyone know if the Groupon offer has expired for this game? My flatmate would quite like to come with me but is a bit strapped for cash at the moment.

Will he pass for a 60 year old, he will get in cheaper. or put him in children's clothes and get him in as a juvenile

I feel for you and will send my false teeth by priority post - my pet pigeon, Percy, rented out to Canada Post; soon to be DHL (Deutsche Poste).

( The above is a Canadian version of snail mail slightly upgraded at three times the standard postal rate). Just send my secretary your address in the small capsule which you can attach to Percy's leg with the attached paper clip. Don't worry he is very reliable ....

Scarlet :clapoverhead:

liking that the games are coming thick and fast

I think most fans would agree that the biggest games in our calendar these days are County, Celtic and Aberdeen - and in the space of 7 days we are facing all 3 of them, all away from home. What a week - and it got off to an incredible start. If we could manage to win all 3 it would make it one of the most satisfying weeks in our history.

But failing that, what outcomes would you be willing to accept from the Aberdeen and County games if you could somehow do a deal right now?

Two draws?

Lose tonight and beat County?

I'd accept either of those TBH.

injury update from the BBC about tonight's game:

Inverness midfielder Ross Draper and goalkeeper Ryan Esson are back in training and could feature.

Nick Ross and Simon King are closing in on returns, while Chris Hogg remains out with a knee injury.

Would be great to see Draper back in the team. Great to hear Nick Ross and Simon King are returning as well although at present i can see how King would get into the team.

Hearing that Hogg is close to return to full training which is fantastic news.

Interesting to ponder what our absolute first choice centre half pairing would be if all our defenders were fit. Hogg and Warren perhaps? Really tough as Meekings has being doing very well and really growing into the role