FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Striker

finny

Hello everyone, i am a supporter from ireland and i always go through the scottish leagues to see wats happening, i see you are all looking for a striker,, i know a guy that is looking to get out of the club he is with at the min and his name is familiar with yourselves. its Conor Gethins, he is at a team in ireland called finn harps fc. last year he scored 21 goals i 42 games, iv seen him a few times and by god this boy has an eye for goal. his work rate is unreal also, he can barely walk after a game cause he runs that much. he was playing with average players in that team and i think if decent plyers around him with good service he'd be a real threat. he got the player of the year last year also in the league, maybe he'd be an option for you's. he's also getting married over here in the summer and is looking to move back there, worth a shot id say.

Of course, Barrowman rejected County rather than the other way around. And I'm sure we're all grateful for that :rotflmao:

(actually I think Barrowman needs to play either alongside a target man or with two wide players, so I'm not actually that critical of him)

well i wouldnt agree that he has no composure, his record speaks for itself to be honest, who's bobby mann?? i think he's got something like 40 goals in around 80 odd games, im just giving you guys an option thats all, he's a close friend of mine and know he's looking to get out thats all.

well i wouldnt agree that he has no composure, his record speaks for itself to be honest, who's bobby mann?? i think he's got something like 40 goals in around 80 odd games, im just giving you guys an option thats all, he's a close friend of mine and know he's looking to get out thats all.

You have come to the wrong place then. Try info@ictfc.co.uk not sure of the tapping up rules and agents but I think you might just be breaching them.