Edited by The Mantis
expletives in quotation

Speak to Robbo

the best manager we have had or will ever have

he loves this club

he took us up

and he can get us playing again.

Do it now.

Why do you think he will be the best manager we ever had?

We went back to the past and allowed this plonker another chance and look hows things have turned out.

Just because he had done well back then doesn't mean that he may do as good a job this time round.

We should be giving someone else a chance that has never worked for us before.

Heck ye never know he might do a much better job than anyone else could.

After Brewster I don't want us to take a risk on another manager, how about a manager who knows the players, supports the club and has already had an excellent spell as Caley manager in the past? Robbo for manager.

It's not funny to see long suffering fans realise their club is going down the tubes. Logging on after yet another defeatand seeing the comments on here is like deja vu. Every week it's the same and that's not a good omen. Is Football First still on the go?

It's not funny to see long suffering fans realise their club is going down the tubes.

You're right, it's not funny. But it is just a bit funny that WL has started this thread after everything he's posted recently.

Personally, I can't see much to amuse me. Gloating at fellow fans does nothing constructive, we need to stick together as a unit. United we stand, divided we fall, etc., etc.,.....

Wyness Legend was/is not alone, and right now I don't give a flying hoot what opinion people held last year, last month or even last week. The important, and telling, thing is that as the days go past, more and more people fans are coming to the same conclusion. The club are more than aware of which posters are prone to what stance, and maybe the fact that those who normally fall into the "club can do no wrong" category are now realising this isn't the case will make the club take a bit more notice.

If we want change then we ALL have to stick together and remember the ultimate goal is getting what is best for OUR club. That means that we forget about the Gloating, "I told you so's" and set aside any personal differences.

The one thing that unites us all, regardless of opinions on the current situation is that we are ICT fans, and NOTHING should ever prevent us from standing side by side against anyone who threatens our club.

Wyness Legend was/is not alone, and right now I don't give a flying hoot what opinion people held last year, last month or even last week. The important, and telling, thing is that as the days go past, more and more people fans are coming to the same conclusion. The club are more than aware of which posters are prone to what stance, and maybe the fact that those who normally fall into the "club can do no wrong" category are now realising this isn't the case will make the club take a bit more notice.

If we want change then we ALL have to stick together and remember the ultimate goal is getting what is best for OUR club. That means that we forget about the Gloating, "I told you so's" and set aside any personal differences.

The one thing that unites us all, regardless of opinions on the current situation is that we are ICT fans, and NOTHING should ever prevent us from standing side by side against anyone who threatens our club.

Good one CD.. :rotflmao:

Impossible to argue with that - But no doubt someone will try to....

Good one CD.. :rotflmao:

Impossible to argue with that - But no doubt someone will try to....

What a load of old shecht,i'd like to argue wi that!!

Seriously tho,i'm starting to get a bit of fitba Deja Vu here,real fans can see the obvious, whilst directors/board bury collective heads in the sand and tell us arrogantly that we should all be greatfull for what they have done for us! So sit doon,shut up and pay yer money ya ungreatful shower.

(see y'all in the Innes next season!!!)

We need to be heard against Rangers, big game, on Setanta, no better chance for us to start the Brewster GTF chants.

Loud and proud, we need to be for the sake of OUR club.

He must go ASAP.

I agree that this is the best opportunity to make the supporters' feelings clear. However, I noticed again yesterday, as against Aberdeen and St Mirren the previous weeks, that a lot of people seemed uncomfortable about joining in and a few turned round and told some of the younger supporters off about their language. This got me to thinking - I wonder how many people stay silent not because they disapprove of the sentiment, but because they are put off by the aggression implied in "get to f***"? Maybe against Rangers the North Stand could simply try a prolonged chant of "Brewster Out" and see whether it is taken up more widely?

Just a thought. I have no problem with swearing personally - have been gtfing along quite happily the past three weeks.

Edited by alternative maryhill

You make a fair point AM

Why don't you go home?

Why don't you go hoooome?

Your time here is over, Why dont you go home?

He don't care about the players,

He don't care about the fans,

OUR football club,

Is in the wrong hands.

We want Brewster out,

Said we want Brewster out.

All of these are just simple wee dittys, no swear words aswell.. Why not get them going at the Rangers game?