FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Get Off His Back, Lionel Is A Legend

Bronson

See my comments on the other thread....in short, don't think Djebi-Zadi is getting the credit he deserves.

couldn't make the game against Midden but against Falkirk he had 'mare. He had a great run down the wing at one point, which nearly set up the goal but apart from that he just made the rest of the defence nervous whenever he got the ball. As soon as teams start picking him out as a weak link then we will be in serious bother

Got to be honest but you have spelt the title wrong, and i thought i had issues with typing text speak (which am trying my best to stop so scarlett pimple doesnt own me again) :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

The title at the moment says Lionel Is a Legend

It should say Lionel Isnt a Legend.

Get it right ;) :lol: :015:

Bronson.........at a Lionel Richie concert. :rotflmao:

I'm struggling to get my head round this.

What next? The Mann for the Job goes to Brotherhood of Man?

Edited by DJS

I see the P&J have also got it wrong as well:-

<<Despite his unorthodox methods of defending, left-back Lionel Djebi-Zadi also played well at Pittodrie and will be confident of retaining his place when Billy Reid's side travel north.

The Frenchman made a number of timely blocks and clearances, including one spectacular overhead kick out of his own penalty area in the first period, and although still wildly unpredictable at times, he does use his speed and strength to good effect.>>

I see the P&J have also got it wrong as well:-

left-back Lionel Djebi-Zadi also played well at Pittodrie and will be confident of retaining his place when Billy Reid's side travel north.

The Frenchman made a number of timely blocks and clearances, including one spectacular overhead kick out of his own penalty area in the first period, he does use his speed and strength to good effect.

Oh look, I have used selective quoting as well