FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

England Under 21's.

FortressICT

This is off topic but i hate the England under 21s. They **** me off. Especially the advert on sky for them. The one that "god save the queen" is playing and they say come support YOUR country. Im sorry but i for one dont like that atall. Our country didnt get in so you can **** off with yours.

Rant over.

6 in a row... you win.

I must admit that my guess was brillant, :lol:

losing 3.0 and id said they'd make a comeback :rotflmao:

Both missed there first penalty James Milner slipped taking his

Both scores second penalty, the english keeper took england's 2nd penalty

Both scored there 3rd penalty

Both scored there 4th penalty

Both scored there 5th penalty

England Scored there 6th with an odd way of taking a penalty from Gibbs but Sweden hit the bar

England go through 5-4 on pens

I used to play football with James Milner...honest :ohmy:

I've lived all over the UK and until a few years back I'd lived in Leeds for 20 odd years (and before that Dundee, Edinburgh, Manchester and Cambs!) and he used to join in our weekly 5-a-side. Even at 15 you could tell he was a class apart. Mind you I was nearly 40 so had no chance of catching the little ****! We used to put him in goals to even the sides up but once he caught a cross, threw it out to himself and beat 4 men before slamming a goal home...all in about 10 seconds. Those of us who like to think we know what we;re doing on a pitch.....think again, different level altogether. He played one week just using his left peg cos he wanted to improve his weaker foot!

He's a nice lad unlike many pro-footballers, so for just this once I hope they win tonight

I hope they get pumped . C'mon the Germans .

normally I'd agree, the sight of an over-hyped England team getting gubbed is always the highlight of any football tournament. But James did get me loads of free tickets and into the players lounge at Eastlands