FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

who do you hate the most

gdw11

Birdy mate you are what forums are all about and will look forward to frustrating the hell out of you on saturday and taking the points with the last kick of the ball.

LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE CMON THE DIAMONDS

Try telling that to some of the boring moaning sods on here. Thinking about going down to this one especially if my mates Burnsey and Jamie are ashore, could end up being a great night on the sauce especially when your prediction is turned on it's head. Are there any pubs down there which we can use without fear of leaving in a zip up bag?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the gypsies from the north are saying that they are gonnae wipe the floor with you this season and beating you is like taking sweeties from a baby

Delusions of grandeur, we have finished higher than them for 6 years.

where are the best bars airdrie or coatdyke? 30 something? was in a bar in Airdrie that the owner hated anyone that swore which one could that be.

What kind of person can actually "HATE"?

I understand that gwd11 is using words to indicate that for some reason he/she wishes to inform all that supporting ICT is not important but disliking our rivals deeply is much more important! Does he hate RC because they were the better team on our last meeting? Does he really know why he HATES RC? I suspect not.

He needs to direct his passion to encouraging and supporting ICT and forget about "HATEing" another team.

Negativity makes people bitter and twisted. Positive support is much more effective!

neksor

Dont "hate" any club really but in SFL1, I do have a healthy disrespect for County and for Partick. If you add the SPL then I would have to include St Midden. When it comes to "Airdrie V2.0" I am pretty much ambivalent.

The Old Firm, Liverpool when they are playing in Europe, Ross County and as everybody has a random pet hate when it comes to football, I'll pick Crystal Palace :cute01:

Never had a problem with Airdrie and have been to a couple of their games against Ross County when back in Inverness (normally Tuesday nights), thought their fans were 100 times better than ours at the Challenge Cup final back in the day.

Another woefully supported Scottish club..

You see what I mean gdw11? Most post about hatred are done with a strictly tongue in cheek style but this forum is full of people ready to jump on every post as if it were a true reflection of an individuals thoughts and are ready to jump on you and put you down as quick as they can hit the quote button. Having said all that though, I really do hate C*unty and all they stand for.

I understand that gwd11 is using words to indicate that for some reason he/she wishes to inform all that supporting ICT is not important but disliking our rivals deeply is much more important! Does he hate RC because they were the better team on our last meeting? Does he really know why he HATES RC? I suspect not.

He needs to direct his passion to encouraging and supporting ICT and forget about "HATEing" another team.

Negativity makes people bitter and twisted. Positive support is much more effective!

neksor

Ohhh i am very bitter and twisted. Hence the reason i do hate Ross County and Rangers with such a passion. And i do know why i hate them, but there are FAR too many reasons to state.

Will I just change it to dislike,despise or not really that keen on them.

talk about the PC brigade, I didnae think there was so many in the highland capital.

when ross county beat you did you hate them or just have a disliking for them.

I hate seeing my team get beat and on the day hate any team that beats them :D

I hate seeing my team get beat and on the day hate any team that beats them :D

Jeezo Bankie you must spend your life hating just about everyone :P

Mind you, talking to some of your fellow New Bankies, I believe that a lot of you see the renaming of Clydebank as the ultimate revenge seeing as how they were involved in the vote which prevented the original Airdrie United from entering the SFL, talk about bitter.

Please don't hate us too much after the weekend when we hump you all over the park.

Perhaps "hate" is the wrong word, but for the purpose of this thread I'm happy to use the word to describe teams I love to see getting humped.

Gretna was one, Livingston another and Rangers and Celtic. Used to "hate" Elgin City in the Highland League days but now I will them to win, now and again.

Ross County is a strange one - I used to like them in the old HL days and was quite surprised to discover how much their supporters "hated " us. I suppose, as a result of that, I've gone off them a bit now, but the fact that they hate us and we don't really bother "hating" them is probably a measure of our superiority.

Of course now that we're in the same division as them and may even find that they're promotion rivals, I really do want them to get humped every week.

But that's different.

:D

neksor

Get off your high horse for a minute and read what the OP actually wrote and you'll very quickly discover he supports Airdrie . :rolleyes: