FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Masterminding the downfall of Kilmarnock

Northern_jaggie

Right so having watched Kilmarnock on bbc alba were all clued up on how to take down our SPL opponents! :P

1) Camey bell usually doesnt take crosses well, so putting balls on top of him should cause problems.

2) They are vulnerable down the left and Invincible recently hasnt been tracking back when teams are on the counter. Perhaps consider playing a little wider and focusing on the counter attack.

3) Camey bells distribution is top notch, helping killie get up the park quicker.

4) Mark kyle out of the game.

5) Killie cant cross to save themselves (although dead ball is dangerous). Limiting them to the wide areas should help.

They played 4-1-4-1 then changed to 4-4-2 half way through...they would ideally play 4-3-3 but dont have enough strikers available.

My flatmates a Killie fan and i was storing everything he was telling me B)

Anything else to add people?

(edited to include formations)

Edited by Northern_jaggie

Right so having watched Kilmarnock on bbc alba were all clued up on how to take down our SPL opponents! :P

1) Camey bell usually doesnt take crosses well, so putting balls on top of him should cause problems.

2) They are vulnerable down the left and Invincible recently hasnt been tracking back when teams are on the counter. Perhaps consider playing a little wider and focusing on the counter attack.

3) Camey bells distribution is top notch, helping killie get up the park quicker.

4) Mark kyle out of the game.

5) Killie cant cross to save themselves (although dead ball is dangerous). Limiting them to the wide areas should help.

They played 4-1-4-1 then changed to 4-4-2 half way through...they would ideally play 4-3-3 but dont have enough strikers available.

My flatmates a Killie fan and i was storing everything he was telling me B)

Anything else to add people?

(edited to include formations)

He is a double agent.

IHE, 3 years ago yes yes yes oh and yes, now however, no no nag nag, It'll be a tough one, Killeee never liked playing us, the OF Hibs and Killie, WE were the bogy team, so im not sure how this will pan out but it will be awsome, IHE have one on me.

I was feeling uncharacteristically optimistic about this at the weekend, but I notice that Killie have signed a couple of players with a bit of ability and a lot to prove - Scott Severin from Watford and Chris Maguire from Aberdeen. Hopefully the Jimmies will still be trying to find their best team come Saturday and Hayes will rip their dodgy defence a new one.

Edited by alternative maryhill