FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Transfer window nearly shut

Doofer

If we are lucky and get the finger out.........we MIGHT land Dorrans (but am not overly optimistic), but apart from that....cant see anyone else arriving. Could have done with offloading a few tho

I think we've done really well so far, by offloading players early in the window and going into the crucial last day knowing exactly how much we have to spend.

Most clubs spend the last day wanting to sign players but can only do so only if they sell/dump existing members of the squad, and they get caught in transfer chains.

I would be absolutely certain that we will make signings (plural) but I have no idea who. There are always surprises.

On radio Scot this morning that Rory has returned from Phead and Hart probably not going enywhere at moment.

:019:  Rory could have done with staying there!

:clapping03: Richie could do with getting more of a chance tho i think.

I dont think either Rory or Richie Hart have much chance of a first team game, Rory has had numerous chances to prove himself and failed, Richie has obviously been told he wont get a new contract and is free to go to another club.

Midfield seems to be well covered but the defence could do with a bit of cover for sure, Might have said before but i dont think Mcguire is the final solution, we could do with someone with a bit more Dods type physique.

Personally I think he and Grassa are playing their cards close to their chest's. Was a minute of two before midnight at end of last window when McGuire was secured. It may also be that they believe McDonald, Kerr and Duff are ready to make the step up for cover. That is what I'd like to see.