FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The alternative Billy Dodds thread

breachofthepeace

Given the great Doddsy's prediction skills who can accurately predict what he will say about the Dundee United game and obviously the score?

Dundee United 2 ICT 0

Caley's topsy-turvy start to the campaign make them unpredictable and with Craig Levein steadying the ship at United then surely united will be too strong for them.

Or some dross like that

:rotflmao:

Dundee United v Inverness Caley Thistle

Dundee United have made a stuttering start to the season and Inverness have shown they are a threat playing on the counter when away from home with some excellent results at Aberdeen and Falkirk. With this in mind, along with Dundee United missing their entire team due to a bout of flu sweeping through the City of Discovery and Inverness having a full squad to choose from, I can only see one outcome for this game. An easy United victory over a disorganised and lackluster ICT.

Dundee United 4 - 0 Inverness Caley Thistle.

Dundee Utd v ICT

"I cant see past the glorius Dundee Utd on this one, i used to play for them you know, go i wish i was there now...its boring being paid ?90,000 a week for a BBC sports collum when i come away with the same p*sh. hi mum! ,oh anyway...yes the awsome Arabs will walk over stinky Inverness in this game, I hate Brewser and I hate Brewser and I hate Brewser I hate Brewser and I hate Brewser and I hate Brewser , i am the Brewster hater

Dundee Utd 3 ICT 0

Edited by BornCaley

I dont known how you bunch of a.......s even bother coming on this ICT site because all you say is negative p..h! You should be encouraging the team and management not belliteling them at every opportunity. i think they have had an up and down start to the season but hopefully with a bit of confidence(the fans would help) they will go on and improve and shut the doubters up!"

I dont known how you bunch of a.......s even bother coming on this ICT site because all you say is negative p..h! You should be encouraging the team and management not belliteling them at every opportunity. i think they have had an up and down start to the season but hopefully with a bit of confidence(the fans would help) they will go on and improve and shut the doubters up!"

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Calm down Susan, its just a commercial....

:thumb04:

Dundee United have made a stuttering start to the season and Inverness have shown they are a threat playing on the counter when away from home with some excellent results at Aberdeen and Falkirk. With this in mind, along with Dundee United missing their entire team due to a bout of flu sweeping through the City of Discovery and Inverness having a full squad to choose from, I can only see one outcome for this game. An easy United victory over a disorganised and lackluster ICT.

Hahahaha :rotflmao:

Inverness have been the definition of inconsistency this season, while united have had a bad start. So as a result of inverness winning last weeek they must lose this week.

UTD-2-1-ICT.

He actually used that alst line for the St Mirren game believe it or not!

Edited by martinskye

I don't think you understand the point of this thread susan :rotflmao:

I would love it if we could beat them. Love it. He?s gone down in my estimation. Inverness Caley haven?t won this yet, I?d love it if we beat them.

Susan, welcome to the forums. Pay attention though :rotflmao: See other Billy Dodds thread to understand we're takin the p1ss with this one haha

Is he taking the p1ss?

Is he taking the p1ss?

Who? Dodds or me? Of course I am (it's the whole point of the thread after all) but who knows what Billy will come out. Personally I can't wait.

Im meaning dodds!

he doesn't no anything about footy (he's a bit like me)!

I think we should ask Susan to do an SPL predictor every week. We need her no nonsense touch rather than the pr*ck Dodds and his gash attempts to be imparial

Dundee United have shown their true potential in their two most recent matches and are going from strength to strength. Caley Thistle, on the other hand were comprehenibly defeated in their last match on the road despite their opponents concern over unpaid wages.

Dundee United 2, ICT 0

Can see him predicting a 2-0 win for Dundee United and citing the reason as being the "dramatic improvement in the club under CL".

Allegedly, his dislike for ICT and his constant predictions of defeat for us has less to do with the club itself and more of a dig at the man who let him go when he was part of the backroom team at DUFC. If given the chance, I doubt he will miss the opportunity to highlight how "good" CL is compared to a certain previous manager !

Dundee United v Inverness CT

United are making good progress in the league which shows you what confidence can do you for you - even when you've not playing too well.

I would expect a United victory in this match even though Inverness can make it difficult for teams.

The visitors got a great win last weekend but Tannadice is a hard place to go.

I think Inverness will score in this game but United will come through in the end.

Prediction: 2-1

You heard it here first folks! This is Doddsy's real prediction from the Beeb site, shockeroonie - he thinks we'll get beat!

Edited by maliciousmischief