Morais

Harry Chibber

Apart from the Partick rumour, anyone heard anything else???

Obviously delighted we've got Foran signed up but Morais as well would be a real cooooooop!

I think that the major factor was that it now appears that Butcher is going to carry on and I am reliably informed that there were doubts and that evidently was a factor in regard to the players and contracts. I really hope that the Butcher factor in conjunction with the Setanta flop may lead to us starting the season with the same squad as last season, minus Black, Fraser and Kerr. Then we have a REAL chance of promotion.

I would love to sign an out and out forward and a playmaker in midfield - I would look at Cregg and even Lovell who the Bairns have jettisoned.

I would love to sign an out and out forward and a playmaker in midfield - I would look at Cregg and even Lovell who the Bairns have jettisoned.

Cregg signed for Hibs today and Lovell's injuries mean that he's a big risk.

What about Jamie Mole or Gary Glen from Hearts?

Think Hearts will keep a hold off Glen for a few seasons yet. Just like Rangers will keep a hold off Fleck. Get the best out off the young guy players and make a good profit out of them.

Mole would be a good signing but i think he would only come on loan to us

Considering he hasnt signed for any club yet, wouldnt it be a good sign that he WAS at pre-season training at all?

Means that nothing is destined. After Foran signing, might bring him back to earth.

This has got to be a measure of Butcher and the muppets - If we are go up - he is a MUST - but will the Muppets give Butcher the spondoolachs to make it happen - Morais - fit - has the makings of a legend - could even be more Bingham-esque in this division.

Yes but can they give what they haven't got?

This has got to be a measure of Butcher and the muppets - If we are go up - he is a MUST - but will the Muppets give Butcher the spondoolachs to make it happen - Morais - fit - has the makings of a legend - could even be more Bingham-esque in this division.

Perhaps the money freed up by McGuire's huuuuge wage was to aid us in swaying big Fil?

Sorry - I forgot that they had to keep ?250K aside to get them out of the Marius feck up.