FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

You will bottle it

LeeTheDee

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this thread come back to bite a few people? Let's hope not but we have some tough games to go before the end of the season. We need to keep this excellent run going :mellow:

Guest Mahonio

...like you did in the Alba final and in the recent encounter at Dens. Your team simply don't have the balls to handle the pressure of the run in. word.

This post should be posted inside dressing room as it would fire the players up to prove this eejit wrong.

Carefree! Wherever you may be! We hate the Dons and we hate Dundee!

Best April fools i've seen all day. Dundee are no SPL side. After watching them struggle against QoS it was obvious for all to see. Good luck to you Lee.

They were only 13 points clear by the way.

Sorry about being pedantic but it had to be said.

Anyway we will wait and see at the end of the season. I am confident that we won bottle it but who would honestly have said that Dundee would have fallen apart back in January

Sorry to be as pedantic as you too, 23/1/10 13 points ahead with 2 games in hand, 17/1/10 15 points ahead with 2 games in hand. 19th and 26th Dec, 12 points with no games in hand.

They still fecked it up what ever way you look at it.

Sorry. I never thought the most was 13

• 3 weeks later...

Its either April fools today, leeofthedee is an idiot or both.

Dundee must be having sleepless night over playing Ayr at home, imagine playing in front of all those angry fans, 4 points from the last 6 games, the team will be booed on and off the park,regardless of the result.

I expect a pitch invasion on the last day of the season and first on the pitch will be the Dundee fans to beat up their team for being 15 points ahead and screwing it up.

I'm looking forward to a pitch invasion !

Does anyone have any medicine to bottle for Chis?

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.a...697297?UserKey=

Is this what the Dundee fans want?

http://www.ehow.com/how_14963_treat-diarrhea.html

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Griffiths is injured.. ffs couldn't wait until the last game of the season to give him stick.... gutted :D

I love the fact the Chisholm is recalling Mickael Antoine-Curier from the Accies at the end of the season. Here is a player who was considered surplus to requirements last summer as Dundee would inevitably saunter to the Division 1 title without him. This says something, surely, about the arrogant way in which Dundee approached this season.

I love the fact the Chisholm is recalling Mickael Antoine-Curier from the Accies at the end of the season. Here is a player who was considered surplus to requirements last summer as Dundee would inevitably saunter to the Division 1 title without him. This says something, surely, about the arrogant way in which Dundee approached this season.

Where did you hear that? I'd heard Accies were signing him from Dundee during the Summer.

Does anyone have any medicine to bottle for Chis?

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.a...697297?UserKey=

Is this what the Dundee fans want?

http://www.ehow.com/how_14963_treat-diarrhea.html

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Griffiths is injured.. ffs couldn't wait until the last game of the season to give him stick.... gutted :)

Check out the P&J link

Where did you hear that? I'd heard Accies were signing him from Dundee during the Summer.

read top link in Harrys post above. States chisholm is recalling him.

read top link in Harrys post above. States chisholm is recalling him.

Thanks.

Interesting times ahead - Dundee currently have 5 or 6 strikers at Dens, so if MAC was to go back to the club, would he be jumping to the front of the strike queue to partner Griffths (if he's stupid enough to stay there?) or does he join the likes of Higgins rotting in the reserves to wait for a chance?

Only thing Dundee will be bottling is their own p*sh, which they seem to produce vast amounts of. Maybe they could sell it under the brand anme "teckle" to fund their lower league camaign next year.

• 2 weeks later...