FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

FAO Brewster

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Right Brain v Left Brain

THE Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

0,,5693171,00.gif

Next step - do it with the feckin wingers ya ****.

Mind you Vigurs and Cowie aint got feckin shadows like that.

Yes - I feckin know that - but he played Cowie on the left and Vigurs on the rite all through the Bairns match. All I am saying is that they should be switching as well - especially when it was clear that both were getting space but were struggling to deliver the final ball and despite having the space and time to do so either turned back on to their good foot or attempted the cross/pass with their poor foot and the delivery was poor/wasted. I can remmeber when I last saw ICT get to the dead ball line so often.

Yes - I feckin know that - but he played Cowie on the left and Vigurs on the rite all through the Bairns match. All I am saying is that they should be switching as well - especially when it was clear that both were getting space but were struggling to deliver the final ball and despite having the space and time to do so either turned back on to their good foot or attempted the cross/pass with their poor foot and the delivery was poor/wasted. I can remmeber when I last saw ICT get to the dead ball line so often.

You asked why he does it and I gave you an answer :rotflmao:

I am sure he has done it in one game this season already where the two switched over at some point in the 2nd half. Might have been Hamilton. Not entirely sure. I prefer seeing them on their "natural" sides but depending on the full backs you come up against it might be wise to change them over from time to time. So long as it works. I have no idea how effective it was on Saturday.

Frustrated you may be but you saw more shots on goal on Saturday than the total for the other 3 games.

We either did something right in the front line or their defence was p... poor on the day - however, no other club, so far this year, Rangers, Celtic or Hibs have had as many shots on goal as ICT, against Falkirk! In fact we more than doubled Rangers total!

Maybe the dressing room final direction, from Brew, is 'shoot on sight'

i dont think it matters what side either of them played on...regardless of what the players stronger foot is...wingers i think should be switching all the time throughout the game at this level..obviously more so when playing 4-5 across the middle. i can't understand why they don't do this...I don't just mean ICT noone seems to do it in the SPL. just an observation. :rotflmao: