FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Referee

big man

Just a point I felt that the ref on wed was probably the best I have seen at caley park all season. He ref the game according to the laws of the game not to who we were playing. He wasn't taken in by the diving display of the celtic players.

I wasn't at the game so can't really comment on the ref's overall performance but why was McCourt booked for simulation and why wasn't Lennon spoken to for his disgusting act of dissent? Would Rooney or Butcher have got away with it?

IMHO the best ref (and assistants) we've had this season was the foreign one!

True..

The standside official was feckin clueless, they want to train these guys now and then.

Our ref for this saturday is Bobby Madden????? looks like they are blooding the lower league eejits on the remaining SPL games.

Although he made what appeared to be one or two minor mistakes, the ref did not seem to be influenced by the demanding screams from the away end, and the alleged simulation from one or two tic players. Thought it was played in a very sporting manner between two teams until the home team scored a third goal, when the professionalism of the away team shone by the placing of invisible rope and a sniper in the crowd. However, the childs reaction from the away coach who became annoyed and kicked the bottles out of his pram was a wonderful sight to see. After counting to ten one thousand times the coach formerly known as public enemy no 1 came out and gave what I thought was a rather mature intervew, which the majority of home fans will agree was the biggest shock of the night.

Good night for the referee, the game in Scotland, and the good name of ICT.

Conspiracy theory thought about the Old Firms determination to make it a ten team spl, only way they can think of trying to get rid of us legally because we seem to annoy the hell out of both of them. Seriously would we have had so many young players in the team this year if it was a ten team set up. I thinks not. 12 aint perfect. 10 is worser, weve tried both but when did the spl try 14 with a sensible end of season home and away split, with a minor trophy available to the team top of the bottom half, and even a split meister award for the team top at the split ( believe this happens in Germany ). Hell gone way of topic

Referee was in my opinion the best we have seen this season. We will probably never see him again however,

The ref seemed to have an ok game, but missed/gave a few soft ones.

If Brown's penalty claim was turned down, then he surely sould have been booked for diving, which would have meant a second booking and ultimately a sending off.

I'm not going to complain though, aside from the aforementioned foreign officials earlier in the season, I thought they were decent

Are we talking about the fantastically wonderful ref that booked Sutherland as he hobbled off the pitch?

Thanks for that Don was starting to think I was losing it reading all the praise being heaped on this ref. Ive seen worse this season thats all Ill say.

Our ref for this saturday is Bobby Madden????? looks like they are blooding the lower league eejits on the remaining SPL games.

That geezer took charge of the St Johnstone v ICT game a couple of weeks ago. I thought he was okay that night.