FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rob McLean article

Scotty

He has a very good point regarding Billy, when you see Hooper, Higdon, Russell all move this summer for various fee's Billy scored as many goals as any of them but there have been no links. On one hand I'm delighted thus far we have kept him off the radar and will hopefully hang onto him, on the other slightly disappointed that for all our efforts we don't seem to get much recognition for our players.

Lets hope if we do make a final this year then the powers that be look at the opposition & venue - not sure I'd fancy a cup final at Castle Greyskull!!!

The point about Greame Shinnie was only a matter of time too given his rise in the last season.

Graeme Shinnie is a fantastic footballer. It terrifies me just how much ground he covers in a game.

I'd love to see a heatmap of where he runs during the course of a match.

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 2

Great to see us getting good press.

His point about Shinnie is well made. I must admit that I was not a great fan of his when he first broke into the side. At that time I thought Gillet was much the better full back. However he has come on leaps and bounds in the past season, helped I'm sure by the fact that Warren and Meekings give him great cover when he makes his runs forward.

'TRIP TO HAMPDEN' will not be at hampden due to commonwealths

Why? The games dont start till July 23rd.

It closes in November

Well that's that then...we're guaranteed a final this season! May as well start the "It's not the same playing a final at Murrayfield" thread now!

Point regarding Hooper, Higdon, Griffiths, Russell and Daley. Apart from Higdon, Billy outscored them all in the league last season, but Hooper goes for £ 5m plus, what value would ICT put on Mckays head if anyone did come in for him. At present form he should be our first million pound player, but I bet they would be less ambitious with their valuation at the stadium.

The point about Greame Shinnie was only a matter of time too given his rise in the last season.

Graeme Shinnie is a fantastic footballer. It terrifies me just how much ground he covers in a game.

I'd love to see a heatmap of where he runs during the course of a match.

:amazed:  Dirty boy!

Point regarding Hooper, Higdon, Griffiths, Russell and Daley. Apart from Higdon, Billy outscored them all in the league last season, but Hooper goes for £ 5m plus, what value would ICT put on Mckays head if anyone did come in for him. At present form he should be our first million pound player, but I bet they would be less ambitious with their valuation at the stadium.

McKay won't leave for peanuts that's for sure. Some clubs will dip their toes to check the market strength at Inverness, they might hopefully be put off.

If he does go it doesn't leave Terry much time to find a replacement and we are slightly short of strikers as it is.